General Discussion, Monday, May 30, 2022

24 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, May 30, 2022

1. Pa Hermit says:

Mornin’ all, and Happy Memorial Day! Gonna be in the mid to upper 80’s later.

Mornin’ All. Yesterday it got up to almost 100* and it is now 75* and climbing. Clear skies. I will be indoors most of the day where the air conditioner is running almost constantly. Remember those warriors we have lost and enjoy the day they fought for.

3. Stella says:

Good morning, all! I hope you all enjoy the day today, and remember those who gave their lives for our freedoms. In past years, my mother and I and sometimes other family members went to the old cemeteries to decorate the graves. It was a time of stories told and reminiscing.

Mornin’ all.

“I was the flight attendant on a memorial day flight. Speaking with the passenger in the front row, I learned that the dog pictured, was Corporal Kiddy. She had just earned her retirement after 12 years with the U.S Marine.
    I made an announcement to congratulate her on her career. The cabin erupted into applause, upon hearing the sound the Corporal jumped on to the nearest lap to graciously accept.” ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    Credit – Respective owner

6. Pa Hermit says:

Last week our Am. Legion decorated our local veteran’s grave that are no longer with us. Gave me a good feeling and I felt it in my back! Such a small price to pay for our being here! Sure were lots of flags flyin’. A very yuge thank you to all!

7. Stella says: