General Discussion, Monday, May 16, 2022

20 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, May 16, 2022

1. Pa Hermit says:

Yeah, sunrises ans sunsets on big bodies of water are truly wonderful!

2. deaconmike51907 says:

Good morning, all. Welcome to a brand new week. Beautiful weather here for a change. My wife and I finally got to the nursery to get pants for our patio garden in the yard. Whether my thumb is green or brown remains to be seen. Happy Monday!

• czarina33 says:

Makes you feel so alive and hopeful to get them home and in the planters. I had to adjust placement of some of mine this morning, mostly because the “bush cucumbers” are vining all over the place and need supports but mostly cannot be near anything else or they will strangle and cover it up!

• The Tundra PA says:

…to the nursery to get pants for our patio garden…

Deaconmike, I’m giggling imagining your garden wearing pants… 😉

Mornin’ y’all!

Last night’s eclipse –

Mornin’ All. 75* and climbing fast. Sky is perfectly clear right now. It did cloud up fast yesterday evening and we had t-storms and a little teeny bit of rain. We couldn’t take our walk until almost dark. We walked by the clubhouse where they were having some kind of party. There was a little group outside who were pretty drunk. They all wanted to pet Loki who loved all the attention. Two really drunk men started up a conversation and I was a little surprised at how polite and respectful they were even though they were really drunk. Their mamas must have raised them right. LOL

Well another week, more packing, etc. Hope you all have a great day.

6. czarina33 says:

Cleaned out my car this morning. Had been using the trunk as storage for therapy materials, and the back seat was covered with “only used one time” face masks from the past several months. Discovered I had no place for the groceries I bought yesterday, so it was time. Discovered some clothes I was going to donate to Goodwill, some things to return to Walmart, and bowls for dog food and water to give to the shelter: all forgotten in the clutter.