General Discussion, Sunday, May 15, 2022

32 Responses to General Discussion, Sunday, May 15, 2022

Mornin’ All. It is 9:00 AM, 77* and climbing fast. A slight hazy cloudy sky and very humid. The weather guessers say it could rain later. 🙄 They said the same thing yesterday and by 2:00 in the afternoon they had changed the forecast. I had dreams last night about being in Montana in the winter and getting snowed in. YIKES! Well, hope your weather is good today.

• WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ Mom!

• czarina33 says:

Not a nightmare! Just pour a cup a something hot, pull on another blanket and tuck Loki close. I did fine in Utah, and I had lived most of my life in Miami!

• auscitizenmom says:

That reminds me, I need to get Loki a coat. She has a light one, but she will need something heavier and some boots that she won’t want to wear.

• Stella says:

One of the funniest things I ever saw a dog do was a little chihuahua kick off the little boots he got for Christmas! If you can get Loki to wear them, I salute you. I have never booted a dog of mine. Unless they are spending a lot of time outdoors, I don’t think they need them.

• auscitizenmom says:

She might manage to keep them on if she notices that she gets to go for a nice walk with them. She actually is very smart and seems to connect things very quickly. I walked our dogs in Upstate NY without boots, but they were much bigger dogs. I didn’t even put coats on them, but they didn’t seem too affected by the cold. Of course, if it was 30*.below, I didn’t go out at all.

• Stella says:

Mornin’ mom!

Mornin’ everyone!

3. texan59 says:

Mornin’, all. Our Favorite Sunday Columnist has set her sights on the first target after we retake Congress and the Senate this fall. The IRS, and this time, for their current indiscretions. Enjoy.

4. texan59 says:

When your product s*cks, it’s hard to keep your stock price in the stratosphere. Hoping that Mr. Gates is getting hammered with his Soylent Green stock holdings.

5. texan59 says:

The old adage that “The truth shall set you free” is still alive and well. Just not in the way we think. This guy got canned for actually looking at facts. Not surprised.

6. czarina33 says:

Friend told me she saw on FB anyone can buy baby formula and get it delivered from Amazon in 3 days by having it shipped from Canada. Seems they have plenty there.

7. texan59 says:

Just saw this next door. Probably shouldn’t get too excited about the Sussmann trial. The judge is married to Lisa Page’s lawyer. The left has pretty much covered every base there is in The Swamp.

8. weather257 says:

Good afternoon, all! Just read this from a Real Clear Investigations link. It seems plausible given the large corporate lobbies and seems to me to be a further argument in favor if making your own formula from goat’s milk (there are several small farms that offer kits):