General Discussion, Tuesday, May 10, 2022

20 Responses to General Discussion, Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Mornin’ sportsfans!

Mornin’ All. It is a little cooler this morning, 68*. Clear sky and sunny here. The news is so bad. The availability of baby formula is terrible. I really feel for those parents whose babies need the formula. My DIL did some checking yesterday on apartments. I have finally decided I just have to take whatever is available at all and if I am not happy there I can apply to other places and move again after I am up there. She did find out that the place first on my favorites list had me as 15th on their wait list. There was no way to find that out other than speaking to the manager and they won’t usually answer the phone. So, my friend is meeting me at a restaurant and then coming back here to help me organize and pack up. Hope your day is just as much fun. 🙄

• weather257 says:

UGH! Moving is so uncomfortable! What about renting a motel by the month until the favorites list place becomes available? Your son and DIL don’t have enough space for you to live with them until you find something?

• Stella says:

I will be praying for you to find a home in your new state close to your family.

• The Tundra PA says:

Do you have an actual move date Aus? I agree with your plan to take what you can get just to make the jump up there and wait it out till you find the right place. Have you revealed to us what town you are going to? I used to live in Montana before I moved to Alaska, and have good friends there. Prayers for your transition.

• auscitizenmom says:

They are near Bigfork. I am looking at moving in June, but I don’t have a definite date yet, though. My son wants to come down to pick me up. So it depends on him.

3. Stella says:

Morning, everybody! Looks like the hot weather is moving in. I hope spring isn’t over!

4. Stella says:

It’s California.

5. Stella says:

Listen to his entire answer.