General Discussion, Saturday, March 26, 2022

13 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, March 26, 2022

Mornin’ All. It is nearly freezing today, as lifelong Floridians might say…….61*. But, have no fear, the sky is perfectly clear and the sun is very bright. It will be 70* before we know it. Guess I will spend a good part of my day trying to fix my vacuum cleaner. The brush has stopped and it is because of the button. The spring in it is very fragile and breaks. I fixed it once before with the spring from a ballpoint pen. Of course, I have to remember how to do that and since I have slept since then, I will have to look it up on YouTube. Hope everyone has a nice day and it isn’t freezing there.

Mornin’ all! Don’t buy those beautiful Easter lilies if you have puddies in the house.

Mornin’ Wee. I don’t keep any plants where the cat can get them, other than my orchid, which she pretty much leaves alone. She did try to eat one of the blossoms once though.

Morning everbody. Snow flurries here this a.m., but will be 45 later. Deep freeze over night. Must be spring.

Clever dog.

6. deaconmike51907 says:

Good afternoon, everyone. Well, I am in Twitter jail, so I can scratch that off the bucket list. The offending Tweet was that I referred to a biological male as a biological male. I don’t know what I was thinking, speaking the truth like that. Although the fact that I was responding to another Twitter poster who was suspended for the same offense and invited Twitter to “come and get me” probably had something to do with my getting flagged. The notice I received said I may “need to complete some additional tasks to resume using Twitter.” That probably means they will want me to delete the offending tweet. I will not do that because what I stated was true, so the ban will likely become permanent. But here’s the thing: Twitter needs people who post in order to exist. We do not need them. We are the customers. They are the supplier of a service. But they are not the only supplier, just the biggest – for the moment. But nothing in this world is forever.