Let the memes begin – KBJ

My opinion is that she will serve on the Supreme Court. This is one reason why she shouldn’t – obfuscation and dishonesty.

This entry was posted in Government, Politics, Supreme Court. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Let the memes begin – KBJ

1. MaryfromMarin says:

pic.twitter.com/yN2w7wzKvv

2. MaryfromMarin says:

3. Monroe says:

Is her support of pedophelia meant to embrace Muslim culture ( if that is truly a cultural norm) or is it meant to erode our Christian values to usher in the reset?

Also is the purpose of objectifying children meant to lessen their humanness so the people in power can then use children for child labor?

Im at a loss as to why anyone would support a pedophile at the expense of protecting
    a group of people (children) who should be protected by society.

4. Pa Hermit says:

Notice the Progressive mind has no sense of reality? If I were to ever go through what this jurist is going through, I’d have a helluva lot of trouble going to sleep every night. I have a pretty decent record of accomplishments I’ve accrued, and I would proudly stand on that record. Evasive answers belies corruption somewhere down the line, no? Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closet! This lady clearly is not Supreme jurist material!

5. Pa Hermit says:

I’m now of the mind that a Lefty has no conscience! Are they so educated that they are immune to feeling any shame??? Maybe Progressive minds are infected so that the body blocks the ability to realize what that is! Maybe kinda like a hypnotist that can cause one to feel no pain?

• MaryfromMarin says:

Many of them have had no exposure to God, or have been programmed against God and Christianity. QED, good/moral things don’t mean much to them. JMO, but I see it all around me.

6. Rev.Bro. Generik Broderick says:

I came to a conclusion that these types are trying to prove there is no GOD by denying that anything they do is wrong. Even organ harvesting from living/newly deceased/murdered CCP prisoners.
    GOD seems to have a sense of humor. So, these types are humorless as well. They will become the punchline, all in GOD’s comedic timing.