Side effects of the Pfizer vaccine – they knew and hid it

Confidential document that was just released as a result of a FOIA request. Pfizer knew this more than a year ago, but wanted the government to keep this document secret for 70 years. It contains a list of “adverse events of special interest” on page 30. I had not yet seen this. Had you? Watch:

This entry was posted in COVID, government corruption, Mandates, vaccination. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Side effects of the Pfizer vaccine – they knew and hid it

1. FrankieZee says:

The Death JAB

I think that’s a bit of an exaggeration. I got the Pfizer vaccine myself in March of 2021 and haven’t had any side effects that I am aware of. I decided to be vaccinated because I am in a high risk category – age and a past heart attack.

There are side effects, however, and it is something that should have been made public knowledge. If it were FDA approved, they would not have had an option to hide it.

• jeans2nd says:

Stella, this morning Dr Naomi Wolf, former Liberal (Old Dem, not Progressive) Democrat who teamed up a while ago with Steve Bannon, announced preliminary findings on the Pzizer docs. Dr Wolff has called on Bannon’s “posse” to help crowd-source these docs, and many participants are attorneys and medical personnel.

Preliminary findings indicate the Pfizer ingredients settle in the liver and the gonads (male and female).
        Dr Wolff did not mention the heart probs yet, but i believe it is pretty well accepted the heart probs are young/younger men.

Sure sounds like you’re safe, Lord Willing.

2. Pa Hermit says:

People need to swing from a rope! This cost me thousands and had to retire. I needed 200 more hours to get to a bonus for the year and get next years vacation money. I was prolly better off getting fired and coming back to bite the them (my company) in the rear after this was all said and done.

3. The Tundra PA says:

I saw the article a few days ago. Reading page 30 is truly scary. Over 1200 side effects listed, but there is some overlap by using different words to describe what is essentially the same thing. There is no such thing as giving informed consent to receive this experimental procedure (it is not a true vaccine) because no one was accurately informed. I am truly glad you have had no side effects, Stella. Many, many others have not been so fortunate, and their lives have been devastated, or terminated.

• auscitizenmom says:

And, it is very curious that there were 3 different shots, or at least shots marked differently. A nurse reported this with pictures. Was this because they didn’t want everyone to die at one time. Too noticeable. And, some were given placebos so there was no side effects?

4. deaconmike51907 says:

Reblogged this on Mike’s Musings and commented:
    When the dust settles, hopefully someone will follow the money to see how much pandemic profiteering played a role in creating and enforcing repressive and ineffective government policies.