General Discussion, Tuesday, March 1, 2022

23 Responses to General Discussion, Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Mornin’ kids!

Mornin’ Wee, Czarina, and all. Overcast and coolish here. The weather guessers had said it might rain last evening, but, of course it didn’t here. Where my kids are up in Montana, it appears it will be raining for the next two weeks. Gonna be a different place altogether. 🙄 My son said he is looking forward to it because that will uncover their trailer that now is covered completely in snow and will be really hard to dig out. They will be moving into their house in a couple of months. Well, hopefully you are all comfortable and snug.

Very touching. I have missed seeing smiles.

5. czarina33 says:

Mornin’ all ya’all to Wee, Stella, Aus, Weather, all the lurkers and everyone who shows up later. Found some Carnival Beads in a box here, so I hung them on the chandelier. We’re having barbecue later, which is also Fat Tuesday food. Bright but overcast right now, supposed to get to 63* later so maybe we can eat out on the deck.

Saw the new movie Cyrano today. My friend and I both really loved it. I was very surprised. I didn’t realize it was a musical, and there was some interesting dancing in it. Peter Dinklage played Cyrano. If you don’t know, he is a dwarf actor who has been around for a long time. I always thought he was handsome, in a rough sort of way. I read a lot of reviews of the movie afterwards and found that some people loved it and some didn’t like it at all. It was funny that some people said that his singing was great and some said it was awful. I am not a particular fan of musicals, but I really liked all the music and especially the three main characters in this.