General Discussion, Monday, February 28, 2022

tiger-striped leaf frog

30 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, February 28, 2022

Mornin’ kids!

I think WordPress did not like me calling the D.C. bunch traitors. Then it threw me off WordPress.

4. weather257 says:

Good morning, Stella…and all…love the colorful frogs. Isn’t God wonder-full?
    Finished reading ‘What Are The Odds?” by Mike Lindell. Everyone could get something from that well-written book and what this amazing person has learned in life. Most astounding was that someone could be doing crack cocaine while operating successful businesses and totally participating in society…and many of his associates had no idea he was a drug addict. Makes you see some people with new eyes. He is truly a blessed man.
    Have a wonderful week!

Good morning, weather! This first week in March is frog week. No particular reason except they are interesting little fellows!

• czarina33 says:

My daughter in law is deathly afraid of frogs. Maybe it is the sudden jumping that frightens her. I happen to like them, especially the little tree frogs who curl up on the windows. The ones with colors are strange to me tho, since all I’ve ever seen are just green.

• auscitizenmom says:

I was still living in Tennessee when I called my friend in Florida. She lived alone in a gated community and when she heard a knock at the door she couldn’t imagine who it was. So, I held on as she checked. Suddenly I heard blood curdling screams and then silence, then another scream. I was about to find another phone to call 911 when she came back. It was her grandson who had said he wasn’t going to be stopping by and when she opened the door, little green frogs jumped on both of them. Many little green frogs. LOL

5. czarina33 says:

Went out with the intention of eating fish ‘n’ chips for late lunch but the restaurant seems to be closed indefinitely. So we ate dessert and bought a small, marinated rack of lamb for dinner. Add green beans with shallots, and rice and we have a nice dinner.

6. texan59 says:

Four years smoke-free! And no trail of death and destruction behind me!! 😀