General Discussion, Saturday, February 26, 2022

30 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, February 26, 2022

1. Pa Hermit says:

The convoy is coming! Embrace it!

Mornin’ Pa, everyone. Nice and sunny here this morning. Our walk was very pleasant today. I took the load of things I wanted to get rid of to Goodwill yesterday. Guess I will look for more things today. I am a little worried about Loki, she is off her feed. Usually when I put her food down, she gobbles it up right away. Now she sniffs it and walks away. Same food. I’m not sure what to think. She isn’t even eating all the popcorn I give her right away. Guess I will just worry until she spontaneously gets over whatever this is. Well, hope your days are nice.

Stella, I tried to log in to my account and it says I cannot and to ask an admin to invite me. Can you invite me?

Mornin’ y’all!

5. Pa Hermit says:

Morning all, Sunny and cool here.

6. litenmaus says:

Good Morning….Beautiful photo this morning Stella, I can almost smell the mountain air.

It’s about 20 degrees at the moment, the wind is fairly calm, there’sblue sky as far as the eye can see and a winter sun that’s shining brightly.

7. pirapoi says:

Problem staying logged in?
    I was unable to stay logged until by accident I discovered something that works – at least for me.

At the top of the is Stella’s Place, underneath that is a picture of some flowers and just below that are 3 links. Home, About Stella’s Place and What’s it all about? Speaking up!
    If you click the What’s it all about? Speaking up! link and scroll to the bottom of the page you should see this:

At the bottom right of the page, if you click the 3 dots to the right of Follow it will bring up a drop down menu with a Log in option.

If for some reason the little menu at the bottom right doesn’t show up, I’ve found clicking the Ad rem avatar (near the bottom left) then hitting the back button brings the little menu up.
    / your mileage may vary.