General Discussion, Sunday, February 20, 2022

40 Responses to General Discussion, Sunday, February 20, 2022

Mornin’ all. Clear, cool, and sunny here. Love this weather, but it is very hard to dress for. It is so cool in the morning and so very warm in the afternoon. Layering is one thing, but this is from long pants and jacket in the morning, to shorts and sleeveless by afternoon. LOL And, my, but the time is going by so fast. Hope you all have a nice weekend.

2. tblakney says:

I just got a message from WordPress and it says that I am suspended from them and I think it is because that I sent the PJ O’ Rourke quote out on Twitter. Is this against Stella’s policy??? I love PJ and and love his work!!! The coolest conservative imo!!

Nuthin’ to see here, nuthin’ at all……. Mornin’ kids.

5. texan59 says:

Mornin’ all. Our Favorite Sunday Columnist lays out her take on Ukraine and the west’s response. Apparently, there is paperwork out there that says what Putin said about us not bringing Ukraine into our top-secret, Kook Kids Klub, from back during George I’s reign. She also has a comment or two on our top rep over there negotiating on our behalf. 😀 😀 😀

6. texan59 says:

Coffee’s up. Enjoy!!

7. texan59 says:

While we’re not hearing much from the Little Man of Canadia, it doesn’t appear they are going to slink away anytime soon. Looks like they are going to put the hammer down for a long time. Hope they’ve thought this through. Keep in mind that in Canadia, they don’t have a 2nd Amendment anymore. Those maroons let the gov’t. take their guns a few years ago.

9. JTR says:

Nice plant. One of the few plants that I know it’s proper name. “Philodendron Oxycardium”. Heart-leaved Philodendron. One of my favorite plants.

I think it’s related to “Philodendron Monstera Delisiosa”, We had one in Scotland that got so big, it grew air roots under the wallpaper!

10. texan59 says:

He has now won three events in the Ivy League women’s swimming. Hope he’s proud of his accomplishments. :/ :/

11. texan59 says:

I didn’t hear much about extending the “National Emergency” over the weekend? Wonder why they’re so quiet about it???

Trudeau’s storm troopers harassing a business.

16. texan59 says:

Would you look at this? The Chi-Commies don’t like it when the mirror gets turned around on them. India is telling it’s people to buy Indian and the commies are getting the red-rear. 😀 😀 😀

Okay. I may have some important information. I think it is Pa that has to log in each comment. I have started having to do that for some reason. I just checked under META at the right of this page and it said I don’t have an RSS feed. Now, don’t ask me what that is or what it is supposed to do. I just don’t have it. I have contacted my son who knows about these things and he is going to tell me how to get it. Hopefully that will solve this problem. After I install it, I will let you all know.

• pirapoi says:

I just checked under META at the right of this page

I have to log in for each comment as well (which is why I don’t hit like very often).
      I tried hitting Log in under Meta and got the following message:

“User pirapoi Cannot Access the Dashboard Requested
      You are logged in as “pirapoi” and do not have the necessary privileges to access the dashboard for “Stella’s Place”. If you are not “pirapoi”, please log out, and log back in with your username. If you are “pirapoi” and you need access, please ask an administrator of the site to invite you.”

The URL in my status bar when I hovered the log in link is
      which I’m guessing is the Admin dashboard
      My question to Stella is
      Should only site admins use the Meta Log in?

18. texan59 says:

I can hardly believe this…………CDC conspires with FB to fact-check, block dissent, and throw down some serious propaganda. For awhile it was speculation. Now the emails are being found.