General Discussion, Saturday, February 5, 2022

16 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, February 5, 2022

1. Pa Hermit says:

Don’t recognize it, but has the look of an Airstream. Can’t say I’ve seen one this small in size, but it sure does look comfy, especially for 2. The curved back end says Airstream?

Mornin’ kids!

• Pa Hermit says:

Mornin’ Wee, a few inches fell over night. Can’t say I’ve seen a mosquito in a year or so. Then again, I’m not sittin’ outside a lot either. In summer, I get out to get my Vitamin D as often as I can! Plus I get a good lookin’ tan! Just don’t over do it.

• The Tundra PA says:

I’m feelin’ the pain here! Our nearly endless blizzards continue. I think we’ve been plowed out 3 times in the past week (losing track). Most recently, yesterday afternoon before it snowed all night and now our guy already needs to come again. I’m reeeeealy gettin’ tired of this! The good part is that heavy cloud cover for us usually means warmer temps, and that has been the case for the last month; we’re mostly staying in the plus twenties, which is quite tolerable. Sure hope litenmaus is warming up a bit! Zero feels downright balmy after a week at -10.

• WeeWeed says:

Evenin’ Ms. Tundra! Us weenies survive….our little bit is gone now, thank God. We’re just not built for it down here. Hopefully that’s the last hurrah for us this winter.

Mornin’ Wee, Geoff, Pa, and all. Overcast and misty here, but still cool and comfortable. Hope everyone has a nice day, whatever the weather.

I feel like he does.