General Discussion, Thursday, January 20, 2022

26 Responses to General Discussion, Thursday, January 20, 2022

1. texan59 says:

Mornin’ all. The most conservative Congress-critter D in TX had his home “raided” by over a dozen FBI agents. He’s against open borders and abortion. Do not tell me the FBI has not been weaponized.

• weather257 says:

Morning Tex and all!
      Yes, absolutely weaponized for decades (maybe since inception). Search ‘Terry Reed author’ – he wrote a detailed book in 1994 exposing the Bush, Clinton, Oliver North involvement.

2. texan59 says:

Coffee’s up. Enjoy the day. We’re fixin’ to get cold in Tejas again.

Mornin’ kids!

Mornin’ All. A little warmer here, but still cool. Very pleasant. My DIL sent me some pictures of my granddaughters last night. I know most people think their grandchildren are the smartest and the prettiest……………but I’m sure mine really are. Ha, ha.

I was at my friend’s house yesterday. She has taken in the cat who was owned by a long time friend of her who just died. The cat is already familiar with her because she visited so much at the friend’s house. He is a very large long haired black cat and is very sweet. He even came over to let me pet him. It is a zoo at her house, however. The dog is so curious about the cat and she can’t keep it away. I finally told her to quit trying. I don’t see any chance of the dog hurting the cat. She is just curious and one swipe of a taloned paw will take care of any personal space incursion. And, her own cat who has always been very timid is upset that there is an interloper in HER house. There have been some hissing fights, but so far, that is all. I hope they become friends.

Everybody stay warm.

• weather257 says:

Reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago. They had 2 cats (sisters) then got a german shorthair pup. The cats spent a whole year on top of the fridge then suddently came down and became best friends with the dog. Unpredictable, cats!!!

• czarina33 says:

Had a cat, Max, who had been found with a broken leg. When he came home from the vet he took right up with our Doberman-Irish setter mix and they were best friends.

I tried to post a comment. It never showed up and when I tried to post the exact thing a second time, it says it is a duplicate. 😦

Isn’t it cute?

7. The Tundra PA says:

Love the ice-climbing photo, Stella. Do you know where it is from? One good guess would be Valdez, Alaska. Ice climbing is huge there. They have tremendous waterfalls in the area that freeze solid in the winter. They also get a crazy amount of snow every winter–like 12 feet or so! People who live there just board up their ground-floor windows all winter (so they don’t break from the pressure) because there is no way to keep them shoveled free.

Have a great day, everyone!

8. texan59 says:

This from a news cast in Australia. Everyone knows we’re being led by Brain-Freeze Brandon.

9. texan59 says:

How many are familiar with ERIC, the voter-roll “cleanup system”? It operates in 31 states so far, was originally funded by Soros, and pretty much seems to be working with one side.

10. texan59 says:

First, he stood up to the tyrant in Turkey, and they went after his family. Lately, he’s been going after the Chi-Coms and the NBA’s support of them. This is a roast he lays on retired Chinese player, Yao Ming. A bad burn. He’s the only one in the entire NBA standing up.