General Discussion, Monday, January 3, 2022

19 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, January 3, 2022

1. MaryNutmeg says:

OMGoodness!! I get Dr Robert Malones’s substack by email, but comments don’t come with that. I have it in my browser bookmarks, and the comments so far this am were at 241 & the likes were at 1,324… on his, “What if the largest experiment on human beings in history is a failure?”

One comment was of Joe Rogan just 10hrs on Gettr has 8.1 mil subscribers. Guess I’ll wait until tonight to look at comments… (rwmalonemd@substack.com)

Mornin’. A little chilly here, I had to put on a shirt with sleeves. Still in capris and sandals, though. I think it was 64* and windy. The sky was perfectly clear and blue. After our walk, I went straight to Publix to buy dog food. My friend had said it was on sale. The sale was over and the cost of the dog food was almost $10 more that what she had paid. The regular price had gone up $6 for the 18 lb. bag. Oh, the reason I went so early was because it was so cool and I felt safe taking Loki with me and leaving her in the car. I can’t always do that, even in the winter here because the sun is so strong.

Oh, one interesting thing of note. I had talk radio on and it went to commercial, and the WHOLE commercial was in…………………….Spanish. I guess they don’t care about my money because I have no idea what they were advertising.

Hi, mom! The cat food I buy really went up in price lately too. I hope the dog food doesn’t go up much as it is really expensive already.

• auscitizenmom says:

This dog food is the Publix Premium brand. My friend had seen it on a comparison list and it was rated very highly, so after I got Loki, I put her on it. She was not underweight, but her fur was really ragged and dull and she had a skin condition. After a short time all that changed and her fur looks thick and really shiny, so I guess the food is really good for her.

Publix is a really good grocery. We don’t have them here, though.

I feed Tucker grain-free Merrick dog food. He does well on it, but it isn’t cheap.

• czarina33 says:

My brother puts part of an omega 3 capsule on his kitties’ food every morning to help their skin & fur, and Cher Chez coat has really improved and reduced her chewing on her skin since I started giving her a whole 1000 mg Omega 3 pill every morning.

• czarina33 says:

I heard AOC spent the holiday on Miami Beach, and DiSantis said things about her criticism of others’ activities and socialization versus HER actual activities….