General Discussion, Tuesday, December 21, 2021

34 Responses to General Discussion, Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Mornin’ y’all!

Good mornin’ All. Pouring rain and lightning and thunder here. I took Loki out for her walk and then heard the thunder. We came back right away. People die in these thunder storms. I don’t worry when I am inside, but I don’t like to be outside during one of these. Hope your weather is better.

Good morning everybody! Weather report: 29 degrees F., and mostly sunny, with very little wind. My car is all icy this morning, and Tucker didn’t want to loiter out of doors. He came in to eat, play a bit and now he’s ready for his morning nap. I had better get to work. Lots to do this week and my family arrives Thursday night, but probably pretty late.

I must finish cleaning, wrap gifts and put up the Christmas tree. I’ll be busy.

4. Morning All 🙂

Be careful Mom. I just don’t understand the stupidity of of those people golfing in a storm.

Nice painting up top Stella – different with the colored lights, but that’s what they look like in the snow.

Here is an opposite weather condition to Mom’s – Mary & Joseph crossing the desert and a wind storm blows up. It is “Advent Journey” a print by Mike Moyers, & is available for a modest cost on Fine Art America.

I’m so far behind on what I have to do it’s ridiculous, and I am still not getting the durable medical garments that have already been approved by insurance. Never use Luna Medical in Chicago!

Ah well things could always be worse as we all know.
    Have a wonderful day everyone!

5. I know the problem, other than lack of sleep and worry, no breakfast! So here’s a nice Crescent Roll Bacon Egg & Cheese Breakfast Ring – enough for everyone – dig in! – Oh & no calories of course! 😉

6. litenmaus says:

Mornin all…..it is a brisk 12 degrees this morning and I know I’ve experienced colder weather, but Holey Buckets it’s cold outside…

The house demolition is still ongoing and the house is still standing, so I don’t have a full view of the mountain range quite yet, but the sunrise this morning over what small slice I can see, was gorgeous.

Amazing story. They are okay!

Kentucky tornado sucks up bathtub with two infants inside: ‘Lord please bring my babies back safely’

8. texan59 says:

Look who’s looking for some love………..from anyone. Mittens comes out of the woodwork looking to help Brain-Freeze get something done. The stoopid runs deep for those prowling around the swamp.