General Discussion, Sunday, December 12, 2021

40 Responses to General Discussion, Sunday, December 12, 2021

Man….I need a house-sized version of this tree! Mornin’ kids!

Mornin;’ All. Sunny and warm here. A little more than usual. A fire truck and emergency vehicle pulled up near me last night and was there for a long time. I could tell because the lights were flashing for an hour, I think. I just wonder who it was. We see them every once in a while since there are a lot of elderly people in this complex. There was a lady I know in the next building who was having problems with her heart, but she was already in the hospital. I think it was someone across the street, but I don’t know any of those people. I hope they are alright.

• czarina33 says:

Last time hat happened in NO the house on the other side of the street had a dryer duct fire! Never happens here in the country because 1. Hardly anyone lives nearby, and 2. The fire has burned everything to ashes by the time the truck and volunteers get to the place!

Ha!! Chris Wallace just quit FOX.

“BREAKING:
    Chris Wallace announces he’s QUITTING Fox News and ‘Fox News Sunday.’ Today was his last show.
    My bet? He’s going to CNN+.
    @CurtisHouck “

4. texan59 says:

Our Favorite Sunday Columnist has some thoughts on Jussie’s trial. Grab some coffee and enjoy.

5. texan59 says:

While glad to hear of Chris Wallace’s departure, not so much for this one. Author Anne Rice dies at age 80. She was a different bird, but quite interesting, IMO.

Good morning all! Nice sunny day here today. Have a good one.

7. jeans2nd says:

Any here who follow Viva & Barnes – Barnes has come out swinging tonight, targeting Britain first and then the U.S. Taking down Pence right now.

Barnes should be most entertaining – and most informative – tonight.
    Rumble direct link (html) –