General Discussion, Friday, December 10, 2021

28 Responses to General Discussion, Friday, December 10, 2021

Mornin’ sportsfans!

2. booger71 says:

The CTH seems to be having trouble connecting to server for the past couple of hours. Good morning all from the Hillbilly Heaven known as Southern Missouri.

Mornin’ All. It is 70* and very humid. Funny, but in the summer it is usually 70* and humid and miserable but now it is comfortable. Can’t figure that out, I love it that after the FOX Christmas tree was burned down, they built it back so quickly. I love fighting back that way. I can see that one of my jobs today will be to file my nails down. It is hard to type with them so long. I can’t believe how fast they are growing. So Merry Christmas to all. 🙂

Good morning all! Much nicer day today – warmer and the sun is out. Hope you all enjoy yours!

More good news for Floridians!

This woman is a disaster – adding to the radical DA’s in this country. Good luck, Boston!

Video shows Biden’s new black Massachusetts US Attorney threatening reporters quizzing her about ‘unhinged’ confrontation with shopper where she ‘impersonated a cop’

Well, it’s Friday ain’t it??

I turned on a movie while I was working on my tree. It was on Lifetime but I didn’t notice. What I finally started noticing was that all the movies they were advertising on that station were of mixed couples, gay men, and lesbians meeting up. There was one ad for something, I really don’t know what, and the guy was pointedly gay. They are really pushing the whole LBGTABC schtick.

Made pork ribs (St. Louis cut) for dinner. So good and will feed me for several days.