General Discussion, Saturday, November 13, 2021

23 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, November 13, 2021

1. booger71 says:

Good morning everyone from the Ozarks where it is 27 degrees and I am about to go out and hike in the beautiful fall colors.

Mornin’ kids!

I’m surprised that they didn’t! That video they are using to try to convince everyone that Kyle pointed his gun and therefore can’t claim self defense is bad enough.

• auscitizenmom says:

I about die laughing since I heard on the Dan Bongino show about the guy who got his arm shot saying that he “allegedly” pointed his pistol at Kyle. He said it just looked that way in the picture, because when Kyle shot his arm he lost control of the gun and it pointed down at Kyle. Remember that was after the shot. (Excuse me, but I am going into another fit of laughter.)

Mornin’ Wee, Booger, and anyone e else who shows up. If this ends up with typos or weird words in it, it is just that my eyes haven’t focused ;yet this morning. It is all the way down to 65* here, nearly freezing by some opinions. LOL. We got back home yesterday afternoon. It had rained early in the morning, but by the time we left the fog and lifted and there was no rain. I was so tired though, by the time we got home. And, I just realized that we have an SPCA dinner to go to tonight. Guess I need to make breakfast. I still haven’t completely unpacked. So…….Later. Have a nice day.

4. texan59 says:

Don’t think for a minute that this is the last one they’re going after. The DOJ and FBI are looking to bury Project Veritas. Don’t doubt it for a minute.