General Discussion, Monday, October 18, 2021

29 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, October 18, 2021

1. Menagerie says:

Good morning all. Brr. 45 degrees here, and it’s going a few degrees cooler tonight. I may be starting in one of those Southern winter dress and whine vids today.

• czarina33 says:

Mornin’ all ya’all! Cool and bright. My brother is building a pump shed so I won’t have to cover the pump and tanks with blankets and black plastic every winter. This is the best time of year to get things done here, since it is dry for days. Four years ago we went 7 weeks without rain!

Mornin’ kids! Y’all started yer Christmas shopping yet??

Mornin’ Wee and Menage, everyone. It was pretty cool here, too, 66*. My FL friends might say “almost freezing”. Actually, it is very nice. I have got some straightening up and laundry to do today. So, I guess that is what I will spend most of my time on, Oh, and I need to wrap Christmas presents to send. Then, I will be almost finished with my Christmas shopping. 🙂

4. czarina33 says:

Colin Powell died, age 84, from COVID complications. Said he was vaccinated. This will not help the campaign to get Black people vaccinated.

Very interesting interview with Lauren Boebert. I didn’t know that she came from a poor family on welfare! How she became a Republican and lifted herself out of poverty.