Tucker: I’m stunned

What Tucker says here sounds right to me, and it’s frightening. Even if our elections are fair, and we elect the person we want for President of the United States – Trump or DeSantis, for example – the people in the permanent government bureaucracy are essentially still running the government, and the majority of those people are loyal to political leaders like Barack Obama.

The question is: can it be remedied?

This entry was posted in 2022 Election, 2024 Presidential Race, Corruption, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Tucker: I’m stunned

  1. Pa Hermit says:

    Thanks Stella, I no longer have TV so I don’t normally see these programs! I would only watch a couple of programs, and paying like $65 a month for this bias of 98% Left wasn’t worth the other 2%, bye bye cable!

    Liked by 2 people

  2. czarina33 says:

    Czar always railed about the entrenched Rats who could not be removed when a Republican president came in, and who just sat on changes which did not fit their agenda. Trump’s remaking of the judiciary by placing so many young jurists throughout the system is about the only thing which will last, aside from 20-30 years of straight Conservative presidents.

    The other problem is that most of the federal employees in the DC area are probably Rats, and that won’t change as long as the populace stays the same.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.