Twitter pick – Covid-19 lies by Congress

Government officials are either lying to the American people, or withholding information,  but why? Seems to be another case of “Rules for thee, but not for me”.

If this is true, then I’m sure we will hear from whistleblowers eventually. At the moment, there is no public verification of this allegation.

It would be really interesting to know whether or not any of these Congress critters have been publicly speaking out against treatments such as Ivermectin while privately using the drug or providing the drug for family members.

This entry was posted in coronavirus, Corruption, Government. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Twitter pick – Covid-19 lies by Congress

1. MaryfromMarin says:

Verification will be good, but I don’t put this ^^^ past them at all.

I don’t either. Otherwise I wouldn’t have posted it. I’m sure it IS true. If nothing else, a lot of Republicans would be in this group.

• MaryfromMarin says:

I also believe it’s true. Even without verification, I posted the info on twitter yesterday. Will send your post out in a minute.

All you have to do is look at how most of the denizens of DC have been treating us for a long time. This is a logical conclusion. They don’t care whether we live or die, as long as they have whatever THEY need/want.

• MaryfromMarin says:

To them, we are little more than stupid, useful cattle, who don’t deserve the perks they get.

2. Congress AND Fauci were questioned last year about this, they blew it off and ignored it. The Fauci was CHALLENGED, to prove he wasn’t using a prophylactic such as Ivermection or HCQ, he ignored all that.
    I don’t recall even ONE democrat catching covid…..but many republicans did!

And still they keep this from us…..why? Follow the Money. Most of Congress is heavily invested in Pfizer and Moderna. If they aren’t taking lobbyist bribes, they’re still getting their payoffs.

• WeeWeed says:

Bingo!

• jeans2nd says:

Heck, Sen Richard Burr (R-NC), head of Senate Intel GOP side, was actually caught doing insider trading of pharm stocks right before CCP Virus was announced – Congress was told before we were told. All Burr had to do was retire, which Burr was going to do anyway.

Ya, I believe the tweet. Frontline Docs are 100% reliable, and have no desire to sully their outstanding reputation.