General Discussion, Saturday, September 25, 2021

Dancers at the Braemar Gathering in Scotland.

22 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, September 25, 2021

1. Menagerie says:

Good morning all. I wonder what they call the dancing in Scotland? I love the matching skirts and socks. My granddaughter is a student in Irish step dance, as her mother was. She was really good at her last recital, and I think she enjoys it. It certainly appears to be excellent exercise.

We should have another sunny but cool fall day here. Next week temps go back up about ten degrees, so I’m enjoying our cool weather.

• JTR says:

The competitive dance comes from the highlands and is called the “dannsa Gaidhealach”, also called “The Highland Fling”. There are many very old traditional dances that are held during a “Ceildah” which is a fancy party. I remember my hubby teaching my 10 year old Daughter “The Gay Gordon”. My favorite dance!

Stellars….

It’s a great day for a hike…maybe in Michigan…

…or how about across a bridge in the Pisgah National Forest, NC…

Spectacular fall colors near Syracuse, NY…

Have a great Saturday!

Tucker blasts Biden for attacking the weak
    September 24, 2021

Mornin’ All. Feels fairly cool here. It is only 74* but feels really cool. Don’t know what I will do today, except watch the Navy football game. They are not doing so well this year. They didn’t last year, either. Guess I will start with breakfast and then maybe a nap.

Mornin’ kids!

And a happy 29th birthday (again) to one of our buddies whose name rhymes with “T!” Happy, happy, T!

7. Reflection says:

Good morning!

So, Tex has a birthday today. Well, I sure hope it’s a fine one.

But Wee, that highly appealing photo and no recipe? Why with all the chocolate lovers here, we need a big one.

I am assured that this recipe is served with pride all over Texas.

Reflection

Illegal immigration is NOT an victimless crime. WE are on the side of civil rights!

Biden Border Crisis URGENT UPDATE, Lawsuit for Vax Info, Biden Election Integrity Assault EXPOSED
    September 24, 2021 – Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton

Dr. Robert Malone: Where Did the Media Narrative Undermining Ivermectin Originate? | CLIP
    September 13, 2021 – American Thought Leaders – The Epoch Times

Dr. Robert Malone questions why Ivermectin, a drug which is a WHO essential medicine and is being used in other countries to combat the pandemic, was suddenly declared toxic.