General Discussion, Monday, September 6, 2021

25 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, September 6, 2021

HAPPY LABOR DAY, STELLARS!

Pull up a bench…

and celebrate…The History of Labor Day

Let’s remember on America’s Labor Day the many Americans and LEGAL foreign workers who are out of jobs because of Biden and his handlers’ policies.

Steve Hilton calls for Biden impeachment amid foreign policy catastrophe
    September 5, 2021

Hello, Lucille, everyone. Weather is the same here. I am not sure what I am going to do today. Our apt. complex office usually puts out a bulletin with things that are going on each month. This month, I got it, but it doesn’t have anything on it. So, I don’t know if they are picking up the garbage today, or not. Guess I will have to stop and go put it out just in case. My big problem for the day. Hope your day is nice.

• Lucille says:

Hello, aus! Another gorgeous day here. As the saying goes, I’m “all dressed up, nowhere to go.” LOL! Today I’m sorting through clothes which have been hanging in the closet since I moved to Idaho in 2016. Soooo exciting!

Take care!

Mornin’ y’all!

5. Menagerie says:

Happy Labor Day everyone. I’m trapped in a house with two guys who are mad about the game last night. Our team won, in overtime, and apparently played like every four letter adjective they know. And they seem to want to keep discussing it. 🙄

• WeeWeed says:

Lol!!!

• The Tundra PA says:

Yeah, we weren’t too happy about it either. We always pull for Our Lady, and as DH says: Florida State can’t lose often enough or badly enough for him. So real happy in the 3rd quarter with an 18 point lead over the tiresome hatchet-choppers. And then blew it in the 4th and nearly lost the game. Thank goodness for field goal kicker! Glad we won, but can’t say it was deserved.

Uber interesting interview with loads of info I’ve not heard before…

Glenn Greenwald: Obama Alum ADMITS To Trapping Edward Snowden In Moscow, Then LIED About It
    September 3, 2021 – The Hill

Eastwood Flexes Iconic Clout to Keep the Cowboy Movie Alive in ‘Cry Macho’
    (Article includes the film trailer)
    BY STEPHEN KRUISER SEP 06, 2021 2:19 AM ET

8. czarina33 says:

Well, I did my part for laboring today. I worked for 8 hours at three hospitals.