General Discussion, Tuesday, August 24, 2021

24 Responses to General Discussion, Tuesday, August 24, 2021

STELLARS….

Kiftsgate Court, Gloucestershire, UK…

Keukenhof aka the Garden of Europe, Lisse, Netherlands…

Barnsley Resort Gardens, Adairville, Georgia…

“Bloom where you are planted!”
    – The Bishop of Geneva, Saint Francis de Sales (1567-1622)

Memo: Military Threatens to Revoke Benefits From Marines Who Decline COVID Vaccine
    By Joseph Simonson • August 23, 2021 1:10 pm

An Aug. 18 email from Col. Teague Pastel, a commanding officer at the Marine Barracks in Washington, D.C., told colleagues that although “vaccines are still voluntary,” the military believes “they will become mandatory in the near future.” The penalties for refusing the coronavirus vaccination, Pastel wrote, should be in line with others for insubordination. Those penalties include “administration separation,” a demerit in the Marine’s personal file, as well as the forfeiture of various retirement and financial benefits.

• Menagerie says:

I read this yesterday. Of all their perfidy, this might be the worst.

• Lucille says:

Humans who are running things are committing very ugly deeds, Menagerie. It’s like our President said, “Everything the left touches turns to s..t!” I know I should be praying that these people repent, confess their sins and be humbly willing to make things right; but it is mighty difficult.

• TigerBear says:

Lucille, I am unable to pray for my enemies other than through King David’s prayer…..Lord, please let mine enemies be caught in their own snares. Not verbatim but it is the gist of it. 😁

Wuhan Lab Filed Patent For Treating ‘Accidental Exposure’ To Deadly Pathogens Just 1 Month Before COVID-19 Outbreak.
    August 23, 2021 by NATALIE WINTERS

An unearthed patent application from November 15th, 2019 reveals the lab – which many scientists and government officials have identified as the source of COVID-19 – designing a tourniquet-style device to wrap around the fingers of individuals bleeding from lab accidents. The patent explicitly states the tool is designed for “when medical staff or biosafety laboratory personnel are accidentally exposed, especially wounds.”

Mornin’ y’all!

Mornin’ All. Cloudy and overcast here. See, some actual weather. 🙂 I did hear there were some tornadoes up north, but not much about it on the news that I saw. My friend is coming over today. We checked on movies, but nothing looked interesting. So, I guess we will play cards again. I like that better anyway. Can’t sit here too long, I need to get ready. So, everybody have a nice day.

• Menagerie says:

We are on our second day of sunshine here. Supposed to be sunny tomorrow, then rain comes back. It’s really hot, and I am looking forward to fall.

6. TigerBear says:

Pelosi and her minions just passed the 3.5 trillion dollar destruction bill!!! 🤬😤

Received this email earlier today…heartrending! I don’t know who the “JBS Editor” is that Michael mentions….

Michael Yon @MichaelYon – Aug 24, 2021 at 4:10pm

Where is this generations Desmond Doss?
    From JBS Editor: “I just saw this post on another site by a Randy “Devil Doc” Rincones. Knowing the story of Desmond Doss and others like him, then looking at the situation today in Afghanistan imposed by the leaders is a contrast that is a gut punch. Tens of thousands of Americans and allies are going to be left behind.”

“Lord, please help me get one more!”–pray the simple prayer of #DesmondDoss (MoH Recipient). “We have been working thousands of requests for evacuation. I’d move Heaven & Earth for our own if I could. It’s been an exhausting task indeed. We have a close hold group of Sibs though, moving Mountains together. Appreciate you all, much Love always & please keep praying for a better resolution!” Randy “Devil Doc” Rincones, CPM, RBLP-T