General Discussion, Thursday, August 5, 2021

21 Responses to General Discussion, Thursday, August 5, 2021

Stellars….

Crested Butte, Colorado…

Schynige Platte Botanical Alpine Garden, Switzerland…

Broken Top Mountain, Oregon…

Have a pleasant day!

The Supreme Court Building

Liberals Hate That You Have Rights
    By Kurt Schlichter – Posted: Aug 05, 2021 12:01 AM

The bizarre contortions that the libs are going through to blame you for the virus because you selfishly refused to submit to their fussy commands illustrates, for the umpteenth time, an undeniable fact about these fascist-curious creeps. They hate hate hate the idea of rights, particularly yours. In fact, when they refer to rights, they often insist on encasing the word in quotation marks, as if it was some bizarre and alien concept those Jesus-gun-truck-cisnormative people from Iowabamaho invented under the influence of moonshine and the Holy Spirit.

Rights, they realize, are an intolerable obstacle to the things they want to do – especially when it’s inferiors like yourself asserting said rights.

3. TigerBear says:

Stella,
    Thank you! I’m not a frequent commenter but I do read your posts as often as I can. You allow myself and others to have a voice. Even if/when you may not agree and for that I thank you, truly! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽😁

May God bless you

Mornin’ kids!

Mornin’ All. Overcast and feels cooler, really. I can’t figure out how it can feel so much cooler when the temp is still 79*. I think it will probably rain again today, which is fine by me. I don’t know if we have caught up with our regular amount of rain or not, but our little lake is back up to the top. I do have a few chores to do today. And, I am sick of the news. I turned it off completely yesterday. Well, try to ignore the news and have a nice day.

Mornin’ mom! The news will go on whether we watch/listen or not, so I think you are wise to ignore it, at least for a time.

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, I need to watch the local news some every day. I think we need to know what is going on around us locally. I tend to ignore the news when I know someone is lying, you know, like when Biden or ANY of his administration is speaking, Fauci, and others.

Good one.

This morning a friend sent this most interesting article. Some good comments, too, with only a couple being a tad tinfoilish….

Professor Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and Nobel Prize winner, predicted a potential outcome of mass vaccinations. He said:
    “Mass vaccinations are a scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants… antibodies created by the vaccine forcing the virus to find another solution or die. This how the variants such as the Delta variant are created. These variants are a production and result of the vaccination.

Nobel Prize Winner Reveals – Covid Vaccine is ‘Creating Variants’
    Posted on May 22, 2021

I am so frustrated. I have done everything I can think of to make the comments and whatever new posts there are be directed to my email. Some get there…………..some don’t. That isn’t how it is supposed to work. Some, just most, let’s say, go to my junk file. I have never marked them junk. I don’t know how to tell my acct. that Stella’s never goes to junk. I had everything on my WordPress acct go to my email. Nope. Still some does and some doesn’t. I think somebody is hacking my acct and playing with it. 😡

If it’s any help, my email account is always sending the wrong emails to the Junk folder, and not sending the ones that should be sent to Junk. I’m just in the habit of checking the Junk folder all the time.

• auscitizenmom says:

LOL. Well, it helps to know I am not alone. I just started checking my junk mail. Before, I didn’t know where they were going.