U.S. political prisoners – DOJ’s political targeting of Jan. 6 protesters

This entry was posted in 2020 Election, 2020 Presidential Race, Biden Corruption, Government, Law, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to U.S. political prisoners – DOJ’s political targeting of Jan. 6 protesters

For some unknown reason there is just a blank screen showing on my computer with a caption at the top. Clicking on the caption or the body does nothing

It’s obvious Bide-Harr-handlers-Obama-Pelosi-Schumer-Cheney, etc. are aiming at President Trump to disable him by any means possible to keep him from running in 2024. That politicized DOJ is a menace and an enemy of the people.

It is a video from Rumble.com. Don’t know why you can’t view it.

• Lucille says:

Yeah, I don’t know what happened. I was able to watch RSBN at Rumble for President Trump’s rally. I’ve been trying some new settings for Google. Hope I didn’t mess up anything. I’ll have to pop over to Rumble and see if I can watch anything else.

I can confirm that settings on my end are exactly the same. I copy the Rumble Embed IFRAME URL, and use code to set the height and width. The resulting code looks like this:

“”

[embed width="850" height="650"]https://rumble.com/embed/vgsw7z/?pub=i3qin[/embed]

“”

You can’t see it, but inside the quotes (top) are: sideways caret div style=”max-width:850px;”sideways caret

inside bottom quotes is sideways caret /div sideways caret

The words sideways caret represent the left and right V-shaped characters above the period and comma on your keyboard.

Just came across this…

“Top Democrat Spills The Beans; Says Trump Could Be Hauled Before Jan 6th Special Committee”
    by Chris Donaldson about 6 hours ago

• jeans2nd says:

As unpredictable as Pres Trump is, do you really think Clyburn and Benny Thompson, not to mention Pelosi, will roll the dice on what Pres Trump may say or do?

Not a chance.