Racism against whites and belief in “White Privilege” results in violence

This week an Amazon driver assaulted a client because she has “white privilege”. What incited the attack? The customer apparently questioned her about a package delivery. Here it is:

Critical race theory and pushing “white privilege” is poisoning the minds of black and brown citizens. To some, every criticism is because of the color of their skin.

This is another story like the one I reported on this week about doctors who are hesitant to criticize non-white students or employees for fear that they will be accused of racism.

I have remarked here that I use grocery delivery services. On one occasion, a young black woman refused to deliver my groceries because I questioned a decision she made while shopping for me without asking me. I ask all shoppers to text me about substitutions, and she did not. My exact text to her was, “Why did you replace those potatoes without asking me? What is available?”

At first she said that the substitute was the same, just a smaller size. When I pointed out that they weren’t the same, and how, she said I was “rude”, treated her like a child or a disobedient servant and can be treated “any kind of way”. She went on to tell me that I needed to learn how to talk to people, and that I was acting as if I was doing her a favor. I pointed out that she was being paid to shop for me and that she was doing a job, not doing me a favor.

I got another shopper and my order was delivered without further incident. I asked the company to not allow this woman to shop for me again. By the way, the item she substituted was indeed available (5# of yellow potatoes).

Why did this woman react like this? My question that set off her tirade wasn’t profane or sarcastic or mean. She said “I just know when not to take disrespect.”

This entry was posted in Current Events, Racism, The Culture. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Racism against whites and belief in “White Privilege” results in violence

Apparently the victim called the driver a “bitch” in the course of their argument. The ex-driver is being held on $100,000 bond.

Yep. This is exactly what to expect. And, I am concerned about children at school. This puts them in danger.

3. TigerBear says:

This woman will own a good chunk of Amazon once the lawsuits make it through the courts or they’ll settle before it ever gets that far. Unfreakin believable to be attacked and I don’t care what words were thrown….fists are not acceptable because someone said something someone else didn’t like.

As for the driver/delivery person….she is a danger to society, may she get the maximum sentence the laws will allow!

4. mugzey302 says:

Yeah, they’re all about demanding respect for themselves but give none of it to anyone else. This is plain racism, period. It starts with the suspicious eye, attitude, and rude talk, then escalates to loud name-calling. When on public transport and there is a “team” of these hateful racists, they bully and attack whoever they want and nobody dares to help the victim. The Soros-backed DA’s won’t prosecute them for anything but a misdemeanor, no bail, and off they go emboldened to do more. It’s the effort started by Obama to cause racial divide and embolden black racism. This is personified by the Marxist BLM group which should be considered a domestic terrorist org instead of TEACHING it as part of school curriculum. They are the perpetrators in EVERY hate crime against Asians, but Corporate Media won’t say it. Sadly, we are dealing with demonic influences that are ratcheting up the intensity of these racist attitudes in people. The enemy is clicking his heels with self-satisfied excitement. 😣

As part of their hiring practices, perhaps Amazon needs to do a bit better job of weeding out angry people who have no understanding of the “service” industry. They might also want to test for psychopathy. But then since Amazon is likely a supporter of Critical Race Theory, belief in retaliation might be a plus for an employee.

6. Pa Hermit says:

I have been trying like h3ll to get away from Amazon. Hard to do though with the scenario of today.