Matt Gaetz: Why Liz Cheney was ousted from her leadership position

This entry was posted in Government, MAGA, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Matt Gaetz: Why Liz Cheney was ousted from her leadership position

It seems she was up to more than we even knew.

Excellent interview. Gaetz has certainly been on fire since they tried to take him down via the #MeToo meme.

It’s quite likely that the pampered elitist Mrs. Perry (Liz’s married name) was all in on that attempted take-down, perhaps even instigating it. I remember that a short while before the accusations she was insulting Gaetz with something along the lines of calling him a pretty boy or some such thing. She’s really a piece of work.

3. TigerBear says:

It was correct to remove Liz but we don’t need another snake and putting Elise Stefanik in will be a double headed snake. Elise has voted against us/our Republican President and she may orate well but she isn’t to be trusted. IMO She isn’t MAGA, she’s in this for her and will blow whichever way the wind shifts!

WE NEED LEADERS not freakin idiots who want to fill their bank accounts off our backs, our childrens backs and grandchildren’s backs as well as stealing our national wealth!!

News is that she was elected.

• TigerBear says:

Lol I heard.
        Check her voting record. Here are just 2 issues she voted against MAGA on and there are more. So called moderates will keep giving ground to the progressive left, sadly. IMO
        1) She voted against defunding planned parenthood
        2) She voted for the equality act

Have a great weekend Stella 😎

She also supported President Trump in the last impeachment effort, and she stood with him against accepting electoral votes or, as CNN put it: “supported a lawsuit that tried to get the Supreme Court to invalidate Joe Biden’s victory. On January 6, after Trump supporters stormed the Capitol, she voted to reject some of President Joe Biden’s electoral votes. ”

Trump supports her.

4. TigerBear says:

Wasn’t looking to step on toes.
    Lindsay claims he supports MAGA then goes all in for amnesty…..Trump supported
    Mitt Romney was Trump supported a d proved he is a snake
    Elise votes to keep fleecing us so pp can continue to keep murdering babies and selling their body parts

My concern is we keep placing our trust in these people and as the snakes they are they bite us.

Apologies if I’ve irritated you or other folks. Not my intent as just sharing my view and opinion even when different than most is my goal.

I totally support the MAGA policies a d President Trump, but I do not and will not always agree with him.

You haven’t irritated me. I was merely pointing out facts that you had not mentioned. I would also say that the recent demand for “purity” in politics is a losing proposition. Yes, there are snakes, but just because someone doesn’t agree with you 100% doesn’t mean that they should be shunned.

• TigerBear says:

Oh no, you have misunderstood, I’m not shunning anyone nor would I think we should. I just want us very cautious about these politicians. We’ve been kicked in the teeth for decades as they say the right things on many issues then take the opposite action when it comes voting time in congress.

I truly hope Elise does well for MAGA as we need as many as possible fighting the marxists in order to prevent this great nation from falling.

When I mentioned the recent demand for “purity”, I didn’t mean to direct it to you specifically. I have seen a lot of that at CTH, however.