General Discussion, Wednesday, May 5, 2021

16 Responses to General Discussion, Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Stellars….

Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario…

Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, ME…

Have a beautiful day!

Hannity reacts to newly declassified Russia probe docs
    May 4, 2021

Mornin’ kids!

Good afternoon, WeeWeed!

Down through the years, many great musicians have sung this song. Somehow, though, I prefer this rendition by the composer, Stan Jones….

“Ghost Riders in the Sky” (1948)

Yipie I ay, yipie I oh….
    An old cowpoke went ridin’ out one dark and windy day
    Upon a ridge he rested as he went along his way
    When all at once a mighty herd of red eyed cows, he saw
    Upon the ragged skies and up a cloudy draw

Yipie I ay, yipie I oh….
    Ghost riders in the sky

Their brands were still on fire and their hooves were made of steel
    Their horns were black and shiny and their hot breath he could feel
    A bolt of fear went through him as they thundered through the sky
    For he saw the riders coming hard and he heard their mournful cry

Yipie I ay, yipie I oh….
    Ghost riders in the sky

Their faces gaunt, their eyes were blurred
    Their shirts all soaked with sweat
    They’re ridin’ hard to catch that herd but they ‘ain’t caught ’em yet
    ‘Cause they’ve got to ride forever on that range up in the sky
    On horses snorting fire as they ride on, hear their cry

Yipie I ay, yipie I oh….
    Ghost riders in the sky

As the riders rocked on by him, he heard one call his name
    If you want to save your soul from hell a-ridin’ on our range
    Then, cowboy, change your ways today or with us you will ride
    Atryin’ to catch that Devil’s herd across these endless skies

Yipie I ay, yipie I oh….
    The ghost herd in the sky,
    The ghost riders in the sky.

I don’t remember where I read it, but a discussion began on what hell is like. One man said…”Since God tells us He IS love, then hell’s a place completely devoid of love.” Mighty profound!

EXCLUSIVE: Never-Before-Seen Drone Footage from Charlottesville 2017 Protests Reveals Enormous Extent of Media Lies and Propaganda
    By Ben Wetmore – Published May 5, 2021 at 9:15am

This rally was one of the first major events to demonize the then early Trump administration with largely made-up quotes, made-up ‘fact checks’ and a level of shameful media malpractice.

This would be funny if it show with such deadly seriousness what we’re up against…

Nancy Pelosi Praises Liz Cheney, but a Slip of the Tongue Tells the Real Story
    By Admin – Republican Daily – Published on May 5, 2021

When you’ve got Nancy Pelosi praising you in public, you are now officially a useful idiot.

• Lucille says:

This would be funny if it DIDN’T show….

(Yeah, just a senior moment brain stumbling from one typo/mistake to another….LOL!)

Gag.