Tucker: Did Dorsey admit Twitter’s role in Capitol riot?

Jack Dorsey is a liar and a snake. Perhaps Tucker is right: he has permanent brain damage from drug abuse.

This entry was posted in Free Speech, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Tucker: Did Dorsey admit Twitter’s role in Capitol riot?

PS: Addiction to social media is not worse than addiction to cigarettes. Quitting smoking is the hardest thing I ever did. Leaving Facebook was a nothing burger.

• Menagerie says:

True Stella, but we are older. I cannot read a book with the same level of concentration and stick with it like I did before I began to use computers so much. For kids with undeveloped brains, I fear it could hurt them permanently. As of course drugs do.

Since I closed my Facebook account I’ve read a dozen books or more. And no, I wasn’t spending that much time on Facebook, but it was leading to more wasted time online. Now I’ve gone back to reading, but usually for only a few hours.

• pirapoi says:

Having quit both smoking and FB, I’d have to say smoking was the harder addiction to drop.

On the other side of the coin, I never used to yell obscenities at some biased stupidity I read on a package of cigarettes.

• Menagerie says:

Yep, quitting smoking was one of the hardest things of my life too. If I ever manage to quit sugar I think it might be the only thing to come close.

You are right about reading. I don’t read nearly as much as I used to do. When I do, I use the Kindle, as it is kinder on my eyes.

2. Re-Farmer says:

Dorsey saying “yes, but…” is something, but I think the more telling thing is the other two, refusing to answer the question.

Granted, that was not a very good “yes, no” question, but at least Dorsey admitted that Twitter did have *some* responsibility. From what I’ve read, Facebook played a much larger role.