I honestly didn’t know enough to reach decisions about Covid-19:
- Should I get a vaccine?
- What about masks?
- What drugs work and which don’t?
- Who can I believe?
- What are the Constitutional restrictions on government (or should be)?
I started watching some videos today, and ran across several – VERY LONG videos that were presented by Hillsdale College. I’ll share a couple of them here, and you can watch, or not, as you desire.
The first video is of a conference from last fall featuring three speakers:
- Robert Barnes, Barnes Law LLP ““Is Freedom of Assembly Dead?”
- Alex Berenson, Author and Journalist, “The Failure of Expertise”
- John Hinderaker, Powerline, “The Politics of the Coronavirus”
The second video from February, 2021, features Scott W. Atlas, Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University. His field is health care policy.
I can’t tell you what to do or what to think, but these discussions cleared things up for me a bit!