General Discussion, Sunday, March 14, 2021

Springtime near the village of Aínsa-Sobrarbe, Spain

20 Responses to General Discussion, Sunday, March 14, 2021

Stellars….

Forest of Clouds, Ecuador…

Loch Lomond, Trossachs National Park, Scotland…

Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, Japan…

Have a peaceful Sunday!

• weather257 says:

Lucille, that forest one reminds me of some friends’ cabin we used to spend a weekend at occasionally – located in a redwood forest on coastal California in the Bay area. First day was enchanting; but by the end of 3 days was so depressing we couldn’t wait to leave. You just never saw full sun…interesting study in psychological torture.

• Lucille says:

Good day to you, weather! Low clouds/fog lend an air of mystery to everything. Though I never thought of it as depressing, certainly a vacation without sun sort of defeats the purpose for me.

This is always my preference….

2. texan59 says:

Mornin’ all. Our favorite Sunday columnist points out a couple problems with the DC/Oath Keepers issue and judicial corruption.

Mornin’ kids!

4. czarina33 says:

Afternoon all ya’all! Had coffee on the back porch with GGS and Czarevich, watching the two dogs enjoy the beautiful morning. Then dispatched GGS to pick up fallen and cut tree limbs, Czarevich supervised (he’s a good dad figure for GGS now that Czar is gone). I took after the yard weeks with a gallon of Atrazine (until I ran out). Will need another 2 gallons I figure, just to finish the back yard to the lake.

Evening All. Hello from here at the beach with the waves coming in very loudly. It was a beautiful day, sunny with a little bit of a cool breeze. The beach was full of people today. And, last week was Bike Week and Daytona was full of riders with no masks. Some people wore masks indoors, but most didn’t. We are very pleased with our room. This morning I couldn’t sign on to the Wifi here even though I did yesterday. I don’t know what the problem was, but it just went away. Hope everyone here had a good day. Tomorrow I guess we will hit the jacuzzi, then take a shower and rearrange the kitchen cabinets. They was they are now there cooking utensils, plates and glasses, and food in every cabinet! 😯 What a mess. We can fix it. LOL

6. texan59 says:

SanFranNan is still trying to steal one more seat in Congress. NY state just sat a republican more than 100 days after the election, and in this situation, the state of Iowa certified the winner after the vote and recount.