General Discussion, Saturday, February 27, 2021

55 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, February 27, 2021

Stellars, Happy Winter Landscapes….

Old Mill at Pigeon Forge, Tennessee…

St. Petersburg, Russia…

Indian Neck Beach, MA…

Tucker: Experts scrambling to avoid humiliation for their pandemic response
    February 26, 2021

3. Menagerie says:

Morning everyone. Flowers are peeping up in a few places. I look for them now as I ride along. Slow coming this year. Of course, I normally judge spring by the jonquils blooming all over the hillside, then the forsythia, at the cabin. That’s not my view anymore, so I’m operating without my best spring indicators.

Have a great Saturday! Headed off into the mountains soon, but this time we head toward the Cumberland Plateau, rather than the Smokies.

He’s so happy….. Mornin’ all!

Mornin’ Everyone. Sunny and really warm here this morning’. Yesterday I watched some of the speakers at CPAC. Some really good speakers. I noticed how well Don Jr. was received. I guess I need an intervention or something. I really like Ted Cruz, even though I know he can’t be trusted. Can’t wait until tomorrow to see our REAL President speak. Okay. I hope you all have a beautiful day.

6. just stevie says:

Good morning guys! Really late today…slept in…imagine that! Ha! Rain, rain, rain in the forecast for today and tomorrow (I hate when it rains on weekends LOL) but in the 60’s so I can handle that! My yard is calling me…needs some spring TLC ~ a couple more weeks and I should be able to get her done! 😁 Have a Blessed day! 🙏

7. Menagerie says:

Okay guys, like I said over at the Tree OT, this is public service announcement. You should try this recipe. Best apple anything I’ve made in a long, long time. This just leapfrogged way up the ladder on my list of breakfast favorites. And it is easy.

I used buttermilk instead of whole mile, and it took at least a cup, not a half cup. I also think 425 degrees was too hot, for my oven.

No wonder nursing homes were so happy to take Covid patients:

9. Oh My! It’s already afternoon! … Afternoon All! 🙂
    I was going to use a couple of Mucha’s winter paintings today, but they looked just too darn cold, so instead i have this lady who is a lot more colorful, and happy as well!

Have a great day everyone! 😉

Red Parrot Brings Girlfriend Over To Meet The Woman He Visits Every Day
    The Dodo Wild Hearts – February 23, 2021

• texan59 says:

Sounds like O’bama and ValJarr are going to have to put in a lot more time to keep this thing going before all H*ll breaks loose, and WWIII breaks out. He’s not used to having to work this hard.

I’ll bet a lot of them are secretly wishing Trump was back!