General Discussion, Wednesday, February 17, 2021

21 Responses to General Discussion, Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Stellars….

2. Menagerie says:

Prayers for all of you today as we begin Lent.

God is not now so long suffering in putting up with you that he will fail to be just in punishing. Do not say then: “Tomorrow I shall be converted, tomorrow I shall please God, and all that I shall have done today and yesterday will be forgiven me.”

What you say is true:God has promised forgiveness if you turn back to Him. But what he has not promised is that you will have tomorrow in which to achieve your conversion.
    St. Augustine, commentary on Psalm 144.11

3. Pa Hermit says:

International Harvester? ’50’s???

4. just stevie says:

Good morning! 18 degrees and moving in the right direction! Friday we will be above freezing! YAY! 🤗

Mornin’ kids! Up ‘n at ’em!

Mornin’ All. Well, the temp dropped back to 60* and when we got back from our walk it had dropped to 59*. I wonder if it is going on down today. It started raining lightly about half way through our walk. I sat on the porch at the clubhouse and thought I might wait it out, but finally just came on home. Luckily I always wear a wide brimmed hat and had thrown on my coat. Texas is really taking the storm hard. They are not prepared for the weather they are having. And, that energy situation is totally a disaster. Well, hope all you can stay warm.

8. jeans2nd says:

I hate my premonitions.
    RIP Rush.
    Be Blessed Christ is King

Wow. I cannot believe this. I have been seeing an ad for a new (I don’t really know how new) show called Chad. There is a young boy, a weird looking young boy, who looked to me like a girl with short hair. I just looked it up out of curiosity and it is a 38 year old woman playing a pre-pubescent boy. How’s that for appropriation? The liberals really are messing with our minds.