New MAGA Patriot Party. What do you think?

Daily Caller

The MAGA Patriot Party National Committee filed with the Federal Election Commission on Monday, despite former President Donald Trump saying he’s not considering starting a new party, according to a senior advisor.

The statement of organization filing says that the MAGA Patriot Party National Committee collects monetary contributions and pays fundraising expenses for Donald J. Trump for President, INC. The party does not list any other affiliations with communities or organizations.

Trump reportedly considered the possibility of creating a third party, The Washington Post reported Saturday.

This entry was posted in Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to New MAGA Patriot Party. What do you think?

1. Pa Hermit says:

Let’s hope all RINOs are purged!

Head fake?

3. tblakney says:

70 million voters are lot of political power!! Now the problem will be ,as I see it, is that without power in the legislative branch a third party Would be DOA, see the Peroit political movement. It can be done but The Patriot party cannot get lost on addressing the dimocrat problem of this country, it’s wasted time and energy. They are going to be what they are no matter how many votes is in the movement.
    The media is a problem, the elite rinos are a problem as well. Both would have to be discredited further. President Trump has a good start on both but don’t forget both are very powerful. There needs to be organizational structure at the ground level.
    A new political movement sounds good , looks good on paper but it’s a long hard trek!!

4. texan59 says:

This sounds like a good idea until you play it out to its logical end. All of the huffing and puffing in the world will not get the d’s to move in numbers big enough to make a difference. What happens then is D’s for as far out as you can see. If you want it to get real ugly, just wait. I’m not supporting this. My $.02

• Lucille says:

“I’m not supporting this.” Ditto! In order to get the party on the ballot in every state so that the candidate would garner the required electoral votes for the Presidency, an extremely experienced core of paid staff and volunteers would be needed. Those kind of folks also have an extremeIy strong self-preservation instinct. So I just don’t see such a party making much of a headway to be a top winner in 2024.

There are plenty of young Republicans who are patriots. Concentrate on getting them in the House in 2022 so we an win it back, eliminating the power of the Left to make laws, etc.

• Menagerie says:

It’s D’s for as far out as I can see right now. I’m not supporting Republicans who supported that, and let’s face it, in the end except for who, Hawley, they ALL did. Now is just their backpedaling and we’ve seen that movie so many times.

As far as Republicans representing my interests, that happened only with Trump as the nuclear warhead. If you test blood from every elected one of them in D.C. you can add it all together and not get one drop of testosterone.

I know the arguments for “rebuilding” the Republican Party. I used to make them. I do advocate getting involved locally to be hands on in the voting process from registration to Election Day. But in the mean time I hope those SOBs die a thousand deaths. I think it is far, far better to try to destroy them than to suck their sugar tit, to be ugly blunt.

I have no idea whether this supposedly new party will be the one that carries the MAGA movement foreword or whether this is just some opportunist getting a go, but 74 million people need to wake up to reality. They are never going to propose and marry us. We were a roll in the hay.

And I’m done with cheap literary devices used to excessive and ill effect.

• TigerBear says:

Absolutely agree Menagerie! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Just went Independent myself. Won’t be voting another R ever and the D’s don’t need voters….they have dominion and thugs at the election sites to insure they win. What do R’s have?…..no spine or a pair and the D’s leave them in the donkey shite pile. Of which R’s seem to enjoy as much as a pig loves his wallowing!

BTW If the Patriot party really gets formed I will go there but until then I’ll be an Independent. 😁

• texan59 says:

And this is exactly why I’m going to be focusing much more on my turf. Who is on my school board, and county commissioners court, and what are they doing that I like, and don’t like. We have to clean up our back yard before we can clean up DC. None of us on this page, except for probably Miss Wee………… can write checks so big that get noticed in the Swamp, so I’m focusing my time and money much closer to home……….for the most part.

I think it’s an invitation to self plant a big, fat target on our backs while these cretins are in their brown shirt mode. I shall wait and watch.

• TigerBear says:

Mornin’ WeeWeed!
      I see your concern but I think we’re being targeted and have targets on our backs with a big red R for the bullseye. So if you are registered as an R, made any contributions or even stated you’re a conservative…..you’re already a target. From what I’m seeing anyway.

• WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ TigerBear!

• jeans2nd says:

TigerBear! Tsk tsk tsk.
        You’re fearing the Socialists? TigerBear, you know better.
        They are coming for us, and nothing is ever going to change that. If you are not full Socialist/Commie they are after you.

Jimmy Dore, a full-on Socialist who refuses violence and supports free speech, said yesterday they’ve started on his friends. One guy was merely filming the gun rights rally in Richmond last week and his livestream was shut down while broadcasting on youtube.

Besides, there are more of us than them. And if Our Lord is for us, who can be against us? (spoiler alert – the Good Guys win)
        😉

• TigerBear says:

ROFL NO, I’m not fearing them! I know they’re coming and I’ll not go quietly or peacefully into the good night.

I am merely pointing out that regardless of which party one might change to in retaliation to the repugnants party records are available on all of us so fearing the Patriot party isn’t necessary.

May God bless America once again 🇺🇸

I don’t think any of us “fear” the Patriot Party. Some just don’t think it’s a viable idea.

• TigerBear says:

I’ve been doing more reading up on it and from what I’ve found (not a great deal) I have too agree that it isn’t really a viable option. I think taking MAGA control of the Republican Party is a much shorter viable route. I just wasn’t seeing it at first.

Even old TigerBears can learn, albeit slowly, but does learn. 😎

• weather257 says:

Yes, and look how the Tea Party took off and what they accomplished before they were crushed by the IRS et al.

• TigerBear says:

You don’t think the IRS will be weaponized now against all who aren’t D’s/socialists/communists? I am of the mind they got away with it against the Tea Party and will most likely implement it against us. Who will stop them?

They’re still working against President Trump and even banks are closing his accounts and making things as difficult as possible.

• jeans2nd says:

Ohio’s Tea Party were beneficiaries of a lump sum payment from the IRS lawsuit, and am well-pleased to report Ohio’s Tea Party is very much still around and very active.

Those Tea Party people seem to be unstoppable lol

In my state we do not register by party, which I think is a good idea.

• TigerBear says:

Good morning Stella! 🌞

Now that is how it should be. 👍🏽
          We have closed primaries here, and all mail in voting.

Michigan used to have much more strict voting laws. Now we have early voting and absentee voting for any reason. We do still have voter id and in-person voting.

I actually have voted in a Democrat primary to try to muddy the waters, since Dems are the stronger party in my area.

6. jeans2nd says:

Makes me no never mind which way is decided, but methinks the point may already be moot.
    A good number of local and state GOP are in process or have already achieved turning their GOPe into America First MAGA GOP.

One of the best arguments for this, imo, is the local Non-Essential Chump Deplorables want to get their hands on that voter database.
    Ya, getting the cash would be nice as well, but the database is primary.

Ohio GOPe went full MAGA in 2016, but we are still in process of kicking out all the Kasick Krooked Kroneys.
    It appears Wyoming is full MAGA, and you’ve seen Dr Kelly Ward’s efforts in AZ.
    Kicking out the GOPe is going to take some time, but what else have we to do?

Other states I’ve heard – Utah, Oregon, Georgia – former Rep Doug Collins is handling this personally, with the help of John Fredericks – and others I forget.

This is a decision that must be made quickly. We’re burnin’ daylight, and there is much to do, whichever way is decided. imo

• jeans2nd says:

Just an fyi – Doug Collins hasn’t decided if he will run for gubner or Senate in 2022. In the meantime, Collins and Fredericks also discussed Collins having a talk show on Fredericks’ latest acquisition – WMLB 1690 Atlanta, which goes live 1 Mar 2021.
      Florida is next on Fredericks’ march through the south, establishing MAGA radio stations and Star online newspapers (Star is Tea Party).
      Cool stuff, huh?