General Discussion, Sunday, December 27, 2020

42 Responses to General Discussion, Sunday, December 27, 2020

Stellarsโ€ฆ.

Have a wonderful day!

Exclusive: Gen. Michael Flynn | Pt 2 |
    Will the American Republic Survive?
    American Thought Leaders – Jan Jekielek – December 26, 2020

Socialist and communist ideology has crept into American culture and education. At the same time, America is threatened by foreign adversaries, with Chinaโ€™s Communist Party being the greatest opponent of all. In this exclusive interview with Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, we sit down to discuss this watershed moment in Americaโ€™s history, and what he believes the future holds.

3. Menagerie says:

Stella, of all the movie portrayals of the Nativity, this one is my favorite. I donโ€™t remember the name of it, but I liked the movie, and the characters, and this scene especially.

Mornin’ kids!

Mornin’ all. Cold again today. I actually put on a puffy vest under my coat (jacket). But, the sun in out in full force. I watched a movie with Tom Hanks last night about a dad turning into a snowman. I don’t know why I did, I am not interested in rock singers, hockey, or even stories about snowmen. LOL Getting bored, I guess.

I haven’t looked into this – yet. Wonder if it is true?

7. litenmaus says:

Mornin’ everyone…..It’s a brisk 25 degrees this morning, there are ice crystals dancing in the air and visibility is about two miles. It appears to be a good day to just hunker down and watch the world go by. :0)

8. Afternoon all
    Here is a nice nativity painting that includes St Joseph by an artist new to me, Marcello Corti https://marcellocorti.com/

and here is a yummy looking Happy Birthday cake for Jesus ๐Ÿ™‚ Lots to go around for everyone!

Have a great day everyone! ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. Just wanted to say a prayer here for all our Stellars that are here with us now, and especially those that we have not heard from, whether they are busy in the real world, or have passed on to the next. May God keep them and us in the palm of His hand, and may those who have passed on rejoice in the eternal love of our Savior. Amen.
    Have a great day everyone! ๐Ÿ˜‰