General Discussion, Thursday, December 17, 2020

This is NOT my house (I wish).

32 Responses to General Discussion, Thursday, December 17, 2020

Rare Yellow Cardinal

“Bright Snow Day” – Artist: Andy Coats

For some reason I decided to check out Andy Coats and discovered that his photo looks just like the photo of a pastor by the same name in Texarkana, Arkansas. Reminded me that in the mid-1950s an evangelist who came to my childhood Baptist church was also an artist. For those not familiar with Baptist doctrine, congregant believers are baptized by immersion. When the evangelist visited our church on the Sunday before the week-long evangelistic services, he saw that our baptistery area had plain plaster walls above the water. So he told our pastor he would be happy to paint the entire area with a woodland river scene, gratis. I haven’t thought of that incident for probably 60 years. But it is also a reminder that people can be so sweetly generous with their time and talents when they follow their hearts.

Two December 16, 2020 articles by Steven Ertelt at Lifenews.com re what the Trump Administration is doing to protect the unborn and pro-life Christians in the medical profession…

Trump Will Withhold $200 Million in Tax Dollars From California for Forcing Christians to Fund Abortions
    4:16PM WASHINGTON, DC

Trump Admin Sues University of Vermont Hospital That Forced Nurse to Kill Baby in Abortion
    6:03PM WASHINGTON, DC

• glendl says:

More than likely, this is the first Trump action that Biden will remove.

• glendl…do you really believe.. you certainly write as hiden will be in WH……it is amazing how many ppl in CTH..gave up and do not believe VSG/ESG PDJT will be there till 01/21/2025…..

• glendl says:

I don’t know what I believe. I do not see the Republicans challenging the election results on January 6, The Supreme Court’s refusal to accept the Texas Lawsuit.
          took a lot of hope out of me. I have not given up and will do what is necessary when the time comes. I have let my Congressional Critters know that they work for us in ND, not McConnell., I have been hoping since 2006 that those with the power, authority would do their jobs. That being when an Illegal Alien announced his bid for the presidency. I am referring to the bamster.

• glendl says:

I have no idea as to what your initials mean with the exception of the last one. If you see who will step forward, please enlighten us.

Mornin’ y’all!

Mornin’ all. Gee whiz, the weather looks pretty bad up north. It is 62* here, you know, “freezing.” LOL. Had a big t-storm and tornados yesterday. One went through north of the city. They warned us a couple of minutes before it crossed over. I was in no danger, but boy, the bushes and trees were whipping around. Enjoy your day.

5. ….hmmm…HEAD of pressti*utes of DS…..sad

“Theft by a Thousand Cuts” – Assistant to President Trump, Peter Navarro, Produces Report on the Fraud in the 2020 Election
    By Joe Hoft – Published December 17, 2020 at 10:57am

In the report, Peter Navarro, also a White House Trade Adviser, outlines a “coordinated strategy to effectively stack the election deck against the Trump-Pence ticket” occurring in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

• glendl says:

I like how the State Dept states the ChiComs pose a major threat. They have been a major threat since 1949 and they have done all they could to get them where they are today.

7. tblakney says:

I need a recipe for ambrosia. Can anyone help me out?