Tucker: We heard you. It’s hard to trust anything. Here’s what we know.

This entry was posted in 2020 Election, 2020 Presidential Race, Corruption, Vote Fraud. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Tucker: We heard you. It’s hard to trust anything. Here’s what we know.

I am surprised FOX is letting him say this since it is too much truth. 🙄 Must be because he gets the largest audience, so I hear.

2. texan59 says:

I’m going to be interested to see how Tucker’s situation plays out. I don’t know what his contract situation is – how much longer is he tied to Fox? I could see the talent at Fox moving elsewhere as soon as many of them are able. TC, Judge Jeanine, Gutfeld. I don’t think Hannity would ever leave. I was going to say it’s going to be fun to watch the swirling of the drain, but that’s not true. This is very sad for me. I’ve watched this channel pretty much since Day 1, and it tells me that the Murdoch family has made so much money that for them to not care what happens to this product tells me all I need to know. The family is so liberal that they will watch it swirl or burn, whatever metaphor you want to use.

3. SGH says:

CNN: “…American experiment???” Lol!
    Yeah, not participating in that. Also, not pretending that President Trump didn’t win in a LANDSLIDE, and not turning Fox News on ever again… Which is really unfortunate for the really great people there.

4. jeans2nd says:

Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham all speak of the “media” as if they are above such labels.
    They ARE the media, as is Fox News.

It is hypocritical of Tucker to sit there and criticize other stations for doing the EXACT SAME THING as Fox – see Sandra Smith, Neil Cavuto, Shep Smith, Bill Hemmer, Chris Wallace, Brett Baeir, McCallum, Meagain Kelly, ad infinitum.

Could not care less what happens to Fox News. Fox News is just another Big Media Conglomerate and deserves everything they reap.
    I won’t be there to witness their inevitable descent into mediocrity and banality.

I don’t care what happens to Fox News either. I am glad that Tucker spoke up as much as he could. If he had turned on his fellows at Fox, he would have been completely silenced.

• SGH says:

I get that they (the decent people) have contracts and expectations of them working for Fix. I will be joining you in not lending any concern, however. My biggest loss is Lou Dobbs. A Trump Warrior. I hate this for him.