General Discussion, Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to General Discussion, Wednesday, November 4, 2020

1. czarowniczy says:

Both of the Senators in Mississippi and Louisiana were reelected, both by wide margins. I’m surprised that Espy in Mississippi didn’t get a larger margin but maybe even the Rats are tired of that retread. I’m surprised that for the last two Senate elections he’s the best the Rats could dig up.

Hey Weed, you get yer Shreveport mayor back!

2. Thank you Stella for all your election coverage! 🙂
    Trump will win. I don’t think congress has changed the law that voting is Nov 3rd, not whenever dems want. Dems will drag it into court I guess, but Trump wins.
    Way tired,
    Good night everyone

3. ernnburn says:

Thank you Stella.

Keep praying everyone. President Trump has only tiny leads in a couple of states.

Mornin’ y’all.

Mornin’ all. What a night. Hope everyone got some sleep. I think I need some more. I was putting on my shoes to take Loki for her walk and I couldn’t find one of my socks. I got up to go upstairs to get another pair when I realized it was on my foot. {sigh}. I hope it is just that I need more sleep and not that it is time for a straight jacket and. ride to the funny farm. 🙄

I couldn’t go to sleep, so I bingewatched Mansfield Park, and then went to bed about 12:00 and played solitaire until about 2:00. Then I decided to check on the election since I still couldn’t go to sleep and the President had just come out and made his statement. So, I guess it was after 3:00 before I finally fell asleep. I hate this.

Biden now ahead in Michigan and Wisconsin. Trump has a very narrow lead in Georgia.

8. litenmaus says:

I am fielding phone calls right and left and people are sooooo demoralized….what a terrible morning…

I have some news about my leg. The spot where they took the biopsy started looking worse last night and I finally decided I had to go back to the doctor. I was really worried about it. I have never had anything not heal before. The nurse didn’t seem too concerned about it and when the doctor came in, she said it looked really good. 😯 She said open sores below the knee take longer to heal and this didn’t look bad at all. So, I said, “Then you don’t have to amputate?” She assured me “no”. LOL

10. jeans2nd says:

Many here enjoy listening to Bill Whittle.
    This is an interview of Bill Whittle with Joshua Phillip of the Epoch Times that is not on Bill Whittle’s youtube page, and thought you might be interested.

“Bill Whittle: Integrity of America’s Election System Hangs in the Balance | Crossroads” 33:25
    Phillip and Whittle discuss stopping the vote counting and “questions…over the legitimacy of changes made to election rules,”

11. Sharon says:

This is happy-making:

“In rural Minnesota, Rep. Collin Peterson (D), a 15-term veteran and chairman of the Agriculture Committee, was clobbered by the state’s former lieutenant governor, who’d linked Peterson to the liberal Pelosi.”

In Minnesota, Collin Peterson has been one of the previously immovable political objects.

Things south of Portland are (deadly) quiet. I don’t know what’s going on in Portland. My son will let me know if I need t know. Can’t take in any more information about which I can do nothing.

Perhaps it will turn out to be a short-term benefit (in terms of rioting, looting, burning stuff, and taking things that belong to other people) that biden was given Oregon’s electoral votes early. Dunno.

Colorado son texted me that “Colorado passed the popular vote. So, from now on, our electoral votes will go with California.” That second sentence may be some sarcasm/hyperbole on his part. I don’t know anything about the language of the thing.