General Discussion, Sunday, September 6, 2020

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to General Discussion, Sunday, September 6, 2020

Stellars…

Golden Bridge, Da Nang City, Vietnam – completed in April 2018…

Capilano Suspension Bridge, North Vancouver, BC, Canada – rebuilt in 1953…

2. texan59 says:

Our Favorite Sunday Columnist hits another home run. This “latest Trump Scandal” is pure BS as most have been.
    FTA – “According to Joel Pollak’s excellent writeup in Breitbart:
    The article was published Thursday evening. By Friday morning, a left-wing group called Vote Vets had not only produced an ad based on the article but had aired it on Morning Joe — MSNBC’s early-morning flagship news and opinion show.”

bit.ly/2ETJeBl

Another goal of this story: Lessen military absentee votes for Trump.

• czarowniczy says:

This has been something I’ve posted on for years, especially next door.

The suppression of votes from military overseas is not only the votes of the military but their family members stationed overseas too. They vote through the military APO system and the APO didn’t postmark the envelopes, they bundled them and sent them to the US where they went into the stateside system. The registrars in the states the military and their families live in send these ballots out but it’s not unusual for these ballots to be sent out so late that the APO struggles to get them delivered and there’s scarcely enough time for the solider and family to get them back into the mail.

Two things happen here, one the USPS can store them to where they arrive after the date the registrars are given as the last date a letter can be postmarked and be counted. As the ballot has no postmark the registrars receiving them after the last date they’re supposed to count them as late and its right into the trash can.

Rat controlled cities have been called out on this for decades but as the USPS has been Rat-infested for decades there’s been precious little work done to remedy this. My last election I had and direct knowledge of was 2008 and there were complaints about major US cities doing just this but it’s such a hot-button issue that it’s easily put on the shelf.

Military commanders who speak out about it are in danger of having their military careers shot in the butt so there’s little feedback there, Rats squash every effort to realistically deal with it and most Americans have other issues to deal with so…

Mornin’ y’all!

Evening everyone. Finally home. Had a good time, but, my back went out on the tram ride in Key West, it was really bumpy. Tough next few days. Glad to be home.

8. lovely says:

My concerns over Kyle Rittenhouse’s lead criminal defense attorney continue to grow. As good as he is, L Lin Wood is not a criminal defense attorney. I’m hoping someone steps up to the plate.

Lawyer of accused Kenosha shooter has troubled financial past, steps away from defense fund that raised $700K

Well, it has been an interesting day. I got home late this afternoon and there were two packages from Amazon on my front stoop. I had not ordered anything that I could remember, so I was surprised to see them. One was a big bike lock that hooks it to a bike rack and the other was a set of 4 expensive looking placemats (not my taste, though). A neighbor then brought one that he had picked up earlier before it rained and it was an expensive digital frame. I called Amazon and a very nice guy figured it out that they had made a label mistake. I think I will still get an expensive bottle of perfume. The $150 frame has to go back. 😦 But he said I could keep the lock and the placemats. I guess somebody will get them for Christmas. LOL