General Discussion, Thursday, June 25, 2020

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to General Discussion, Thursday, June 25, 2020

Stellars….

• czarina33 says:

Yesterday I saw three Canadian Geese with three goslings at a nearby lake.

• Lucille says:

There’s a private manmade lake a block over from where I live and the Canada Geese fly in all the time. It’s fun to look up as they’re making their landing noises…runway 12 is open for landings…number 10 for takeoffs…

Senate confirms Trump’s 200th judge
    By Just the News staff – June 24, 2020 – 6:24pm

Cory Wilson fills the final remaining federal circuit court vacancy.

Mornin’ all. I have a busy day. I have to put out the trash, mail my granddaughters’ birthday presents, and pick up my grocery order from Walmart. Yes, busy day. And, then I will come home, try to cool off, and probably take a nap. Have a nice day.

• Lucille says:

Good day to you, aus! Your day sounds as fascinating as mine.

Here’s something pretty to watch this evening….”Colors of Argentina” – 4K Drone Travel Video

4. czarowniczy says:

Ahhhh…Czarina and I enjoyed Phase 2 at the beach in Bay St Louis yesterday. Bay St is a nice little town on the Gulf, some beach, a small touristy strip and some nice restaurants. No reason to travel 50 miles for a doctor’s appointment and waste all of that time – go and eat something you didn’t have to prepare.

Having lived in New England I’m used to beaches with rain, wasn’t until we moved to Florida that I knew people actually went to a beach when it was sunny…or that it was actually sunny at the beach. One of our favorite restaurants is there, it’s on the beach and it has its own charm when it’s raining outside and yesterday was drizzly. Locals don’t much hit the beach in wet weather and there’s a drought of tourists so we had only three tables of diners and a great view. Oh yeah, the char-grilled oysters were great.

Supreme Court hands Trump administration win on deportation powers