Positive news for General Michael Flynn …

TOWNHALL

The Case Against General Michael Flynn Has Officially Been Dismissed

The criminal case against former White House National Security Advisor and General Michael Flynn has been dismissed after an order from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

This entry was posted in Corruption, Current Events, Law, Politics, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Positive news for General Michael Flynn …

President Trump is certainly correct in calling Obama a traitor. Authorizing anyone to spy on an incoming President and his staff and trying to overthrow a President just might fall under the treason category. Oby knew what he was doing.

I am so glad to hear this. I hope it is the end.

This was posted two days ago. This guy is an attorney in Canada, and his legal opinion is valuable, in my opinion. My opinion, simply, is that a judge must not act as a prosecutor.

• glendl says:

The Democrats know what is in their wake that can be found, the only question being, how much will Barr find.

• czarina33 says:

My question is how long can the Dems in Congress cover up, postpone and defer to keep the truth from leading to justice.

• glendl says:

I don’t know.
          Their real goal might to delay until the Statute of Limitations takes effect. I am not sure when that is, but I have heard that idea tossed around by some. Remember, some of this illegal activity began no later than late 2015.
          I hope not, but I have no idea how many times my hopes have been crushed since 0bama began his presidential crime spree in 2006.