General Discussion, Saturday, June 20, 2020

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, June 20, 2020

1. czarowniczy says:

Saturday!? Already!? Are you sure?

2. czarowniczy says:

One of the casualties of the new ‘wokening’ seems to be the sudden retraction in showings of COPS and Live PD. Few showings listed are all reruns and are on at ‘0-dark-30’.

3. lovely says:

Good morning kiddos! Gotta run 🙂 !

Mornin’ all. I’m a little cheerier today. Was dipping my toes in depression and despondency all week. Had to fight it off every day. At least Jim Hardie was there. It was helpful to watch him get on his horse, ride, get off his horse, punch a bad guy, shoot a bad guy, be respectful to the ladies, smile charmingly, then get on his horse and ride off. Thank goodness for Tales of Wells Fargo. 🙂

• czarowniczy says:

Just imagine yourself getting on your horse, ridining, getting off your horse, punching a CHAZite, getting back on your horse and riding off to find a CHOPite. And your horse’s saddle bags have cool drinks and snax.

• lovely says:

Hey Aus, today none of my normal crew could make it to the Farmer’s Market (because I wanted to go early and beat the rain) so I went alone. Since I was alone I wore American flag leggings, a Second Amendment T-shirt and a Trump 2020 hat.

I received so much support, all kinds of good feelings from the people there, black, white, Mexican and especially from the Hmongs. Only 2 people were somewhat ugly and that was only dirty looks and one shook her head in disgust at me. I said “Have a beautiful day.” to her.

A lady gave me a discount (didn’t want it because I like supporting local) as she whispered “Because you’re brave enough to wear that hat.”

3 people asked to take their pictures with me which was odd but sure, you want to support President Trump go ahead.

Chatted with two folks as I pet their dog, one was wearing a rainbow fist t-shirt. They were very nice.

There is a a gentleman there with his wife, he always wears a “Veteran’s for Trump” hat, she wears a “Deplorable” hat. They were so nice and funny, he said if anyone bothers you send them to me and “I’ll beat the living f*ck out of them.”

November 3rd is going to be a landslide.

Mornin’ mom. I’m glad you feel more cheerful this morning!

If you are interested, this movie is currently offered at no cost on YouTube.

6. lovely says:

Can someone please tell me what time the Trump rally is today?

I tried to look at a video on youtube that was a meme about Kayleigh McEnany putting down Jake Acosta and it locked up my computer and I had to try all kinds of things to get it to run again. Just a warning. I guess he doesn’t want it seen.

Interesting. Wonder what it is.

I just finished watching Charlie Sheen in The Arrival about aliens who were taking over the world. It actually was pretty good. I’m not too impressed with him as a human being, but I have always thought he was a pretty good actor.