General Discussion, Sunday, May 31, 2020

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to General Discussion, Sunday, May 31, 2020

1. czarowniczy says:

WHOA that guy in the picture looks old…(cough, cough).

I’m sitting here watching ‘Rambo: First Blood’ with my GGS. I can remember watching it with his grandfather and THAT was on TV too. Pass the Bengay.

2. MaryfromMarin says:

Many CA churches will be open today, despite Roberts’ caving to the left. Pray for strength and courage.

3. lovely says:

Bravo Carlos!

• Lucille says:

Didn’t save the link but the excuse that Klobuchar is using, that she was already out of office when the grand jury came down with a decision not to prosecute Chauvin in the death of an American Indian, is not fully honest. As I recall, the contention is (don’t know if it’s correct) that at any time she could have sped up the grand jury process by seeing that the case came before them immediately. Perhaps she was too busy running for Congress.

Whoever this reporterette is, she told a lie about what President Trump said. He wasn’t indicating that the National Guard should shoot looters, but that looting leads to shootings by the terrorists. That would be true if the riots were just a regular gangbang endeavor. But this crowd likely doesn’t have many participants who know anything about firearms and would probably end up shooting each other rather than police or all those white supremacist Republicans who are out there looting and setting fires (sarc, of course).

I couldn’t finish listening to the report. Her voice is annoying and her discernment is nil. And I was getting too mad.

• lovely says:

I didn’t listen to the report just read Thomas. My bravo is for him 🙂 .

The case referred to was a slam dunk no brainer. Cat pointed a sawed off shot gun at officers.

• lovely says:

Sorry and I meant to dress the “shooting” I have to say that President Trump is a master and I love it. Every single time the Left takes the bait and runs with it, then the bait turns out to be a shark that bites them in half and they have no idea what happened.

Like real life Wylie E Coyote and the RoadRunner. Over and over like a daily loop.

Always makes me smile seeing the trap and watching it snap shut!

4. czarina33 says:

So, this morning I made the Queen’s Garden Party scones. First I had to convert from metric (at the end I realized all the measurements were on the other side of my measuring cups!). I wanted to cut the recipe in half, cause I knew it would make too many for just us to eat, but it seemed impossible. Finally, I guessed at how to cut them. They rose to fill the whole cookie sheet, requiring an extra ten minutes cooking time. They came out vey light, and I thought they were okay, but czar said they were not like the biscuits he recalled from his childhood. Now I have over half a cookie sheet of them left. Probably the birds will eat them…

What can be done about those leftie elitists who incite violence and who assist in paying the domestic terrorists’ transportation, bail, etc.? Isn’t there some state or federal law they are breaking?

Minnesota Governor’s Daughter Hope Walz Was Tweeting Out Intel to Violent Looters and Rioters Just Like Ilhan Omar’s Daughter Isra Hirsi
    By Joe Hoft – Published May 31, 2020 at 8:10am

Well, of course, the communist islamist sympathizer would love rioting. I bet he’s been handing out cash to the terrorists…

Brennan Lashes Out at President Trump, Encourages Rioting and Looting by Left-Wing Terrorists, ‘Necessary For Real Change’
    By Cristina Laila – Published May 31, 2020 at 1:03pm

Well, this is refreshing. I’d like to see more of that!

10. lovely says:

Two Lawyers Arrested in Molotov Cocktail Attack on Police in Brooklyn

I can’t find the charges? Federal charges but what are they? Terorism?