General Discussion, Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to General Discussion, Tuesday, May 12, 2020

1. Beautiful garden🌿🙏

Stellars…

3. lovely says:

President Trump’s digital team owns the World of Memes and it is awesome.

Good morning folks!!

Mornin’ Suzette, Mary, Lucille, Lovely, and everyone else who finally wakes up and checks in. 😀 Sunny here………..as usual. Looking forward to going out to lunch today.

Mornin’ kids!

6. Menagerie says:

Holy cow, how cool is this? I told y’all I liked Little Richard. Maybe I do believe in predestination after all. You know you’re going to heaven if the Lord led you to Lynchburg!

• czarowniczy says:

Something a little more baser led me to Lynchburg…

• czarowniczy says:

Little Richard came from a deeply religious family and was always heavily into religion, he was ordained a minister in 1970. His church music heavily influenced his personal music style, he may have had a somewhat irreligious looking style on stage but he was very devout in his private life.

7. JTR says:

Well, I was supposed to go for that biopsy today, but they called me last friday and postponed it ’til
    June 16th. I’m starting to get worried. it’s been 6 months since my mammogram, but I still don’t feel anything, so should I be so worried?

There’s enough to worry about here lately, so anxiety is starting to take root. All I can do is pray this mess is over soon.

Clinton seems determined not to comply…complying is for thee but not for me coming into play….

Hillary Clinton Resists Court Order to Produce After Action Memo on Search and Review Process that Lead to Deletion of Her Emails; Judicial Watch Files Motion to Compel
    MAY 12, 2020 – JUDICIAL WATCH

9. Menagerie says:

This is the best thing I have read since President Trump first faced relentless and daily attacks, and certainly now, after all this time. Lovely, you especially need to check this out. It is fantastic.

The daily dose of optimism fromDr. Steve Turley….

Trump HUMILIATES Mainstream Media’s CORRUPT HYPOCRISY with One Tweet!!!
    May 12, 2020