Good News!! (& happy stories), May 9, 2020

Fun!

I would love to see that!

Good for Lowes! How nice.

This is fun.

I love her giggle at the end.

A day late, but too good to skip.

It warms me up just to look at this painting. Would love to be there.

Amazing! And scary.

I wonder if wild garlic is related to ramps?

Happy Birthday to Jan! Looks like fun.

I couldn’t stop watching this.

If only.

My dog does this.

Congratulations Autumn!

Love this.

Cute dog!

Charlie’s prayer.

Have a very happy day!

This entry was posted in Good news. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Good News!! (& happy stories), May 9, 2020

1. JTR says:

That little girl with her family are the cutest!

Onions, garlic and ramps all belong to the allium family. They are very good for you! I made some pickled ramps a few years ago, and they were so good!

I adore Sting!

What beautiful news!

“Don’t Back Down and Keep Winning!” – Falsely Accused Kid Graduates and Is Awarded Scholarship to College
    By Jim Hoft – Published May 9, 2020 at 12:04pm
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/dont-back-keep-winning-falsely-accused-kid-graduates-awarded-scholarship-college/ – post-comments

More great and good news…

Federal Judge Grants Restraining Order Against Democrat Governor of Kentucky, Allows Churches to Resume In-Person Services
    By Cristina Laila – Published May 9, 2020 at 1:38pm

I had a problem with the instragram videos. I went to youtube and found two of them. I thought in the past that I could see them. :\

I am proud of the young lady for graduating. But, I would really like to know what a Juris Doctor is.

LOL I am not sure I would like those flowers. I hate the smell of garlic. But, the flowers sure are pretty.

That polar bear was terrifying. 😯

• lovely says:

What Is a Juris Doctor?

A Juris Doctor degree is the highest law degree in the United States and was originally a replacement to the Bachelor of Laws degree. A Juris Doctor or Juris Doctorate degree represents professional recognition that the holder has a doctoral degree in law. Due to the length of study required in the United States to attain a law degree, the name change reflected its status as a professional degree.

5. czarina33 says:

to Aus: Twitter vids won’t play on my iPad anymore, I think b/c it is too old. J.D. means lawyer.

6. czarina33 says:

Everything was good news, especially all the good people. And the dog with sticks.