Good News!! (& happy stories), May 8, 2020

Happy ending!

All kinds of businesses are opening.

Senator Cruz gets a haircut.

Some good news deserves repeating!

I feel that way sometimes.

Pretty.

He was a funny man, gone too soon.

Looks like fun.

If only.

Well, it’s something, isn’t it?

I hope this is true.

Cutie!

Charlie’s prayer.

Hope that this is a great day!

This entry was posted in Good news. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Good News!! (& happy stories), May 8, 2020

1. hocuspocus13 says:

Senator Ted Cruz video could not be played…🙈🙉🙊

2. czarina33 says:

Read some researchers found that people who are Vitamin D deficient have worse cases of the virus. Easy to get lots of Vitamin D from free sunshine (also vitamin pills with high levels of D, and milk if it agrees with you).

• auscitizenmom says:

This makes me wonder. I am certain I had the virus back in Dec/Jan timeframe. But, it was a fairly mild case. The doctor kept upping my D because I evidently don’t make it in the sun. I just discovered that I am taking more D than I am supposed to, just because I messed up.

I love that Ted Cruz went to her salon to get a cut. Good advertising for her.

So happy the child was found. What a story he has to tell, being rescued on a horse. 🙂

Robin Williams is one of my favorite comedians. He also was a great actor. I was so sad when we lost him.

4. JTR says:

When I lived in the U.K., it was common to see dogs outside of stores minding them selves until their Master came out. I always thought it was so sweet!

Where I worked, I used to watch out the window for a huge fluffy Alsatian that would go to the pedestrian crossing and sit and wait. The cars always stopped to let him cross. I came to find out that the whole village knew him, and knew to stop to let him pass! It was so cool!

I hope the family of the little Oklahoma boy frame the photo of him and the horseman who rescued him. What a treasure!