Good News!! (& happy stories), April 27, 2020

Great! Now, I need a house cleaning robot.

My dog likes veggies. Yours?

I wonder what it would be like to just stumble over one of these guys …

I once had a dog who “talked” to me, like this one does. Her name was “Sassy”.

Nice guy!

Lots of good doggie news today!

Nice neighbor!

I taught Tucker to ring a bell to ask to go outside.

More good educational television.

Cute pup!

New episode!

I love this.

Charlie’s prayer.

Have a great day!

This entry was posted in Good news. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Good News!! (& happy stories), April 27, 2020

1. Menagerie says:

I love every one of these! BTW my dogs must have been true spirit animals (said in jest-not into woo woo) of my husband. They ate meat, ice cream, and Little Debbie’s when they could beg them. At one time my husband had our female Golden a little chunky from eating popsickles. It was hilarious to watch her, and she loved them, but I finally got him to quit.

She used to watch Notre Dame football games with him and he gave her a treat every time ND scored. She actually learned which team had to score, I would have thought maybe by uniforms, but I know dogs don’t see colors, so I can only assume it was by his behavior. She used to get very upset that he didn’t give her a treat for the replay of the score.

I had a little doggie that loved broccoli. It had to be cooked, but she loved it.

Good news is so healthy to see. 😀

Tucker helped me with dinner. He ate the mushroom stem ends and some of the asparagus ends.

• auscitizenmom says:

I used to have four dogs and I never had to pick up any little piece of food I dropped on the floor. One of the dogs got it before it actually hit the floor usually.

• czarina33 says:

My first husband had a dog who would eat anything out of your hand, even raw onion! We had a cat who ate the tomato topping off pizza. Daisy would probably eat veggies, since we have to take paper, plastic and various inedibles away from her….

The UV sterilizer has been in use to clean rooms at one of my hospitals in NO for years.

Thanks for reminding us of all the good people shaing. And being kind!

3. The Tundra PA says:

Great collection, Stella. I love all the doggy stuff. My black lab loves carrots, will eat cooked broccoli (with suspicion), but hates anything tomato based. I can’t imagine her chowing down on huge hunks of cauliflower like those huskies.

4. MaryfromMarin says:

I had a cat that liked to eat cooked broccoli. She would steal it off the table and take it down to the floor–and would growl menacingly if I tried to take it away from her!

5. JTR says:

My Border Collie, Isla, loves canned green beans or raw carrots! Usually anything that hits the floor is gone in an instant!