Good News!! (& happy stories), April 8, 2020

This would make these press briefings more interesting.

Probably thanks were offered in private.

Glad to hear it!

Good news.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have chickens.

Makes sense that privacy would improve things.

I’ve seen this magician’s trick before, but never this way!

Keep praying for Boris. Treatment is working.

Awww!

Life marches on.

More lives will be saved. I’m convinced of it.

Excellent.

It’s James Delingpole, so his tongue is firmly in his cheek.

Charlie’s prayer.

Have a lovely day!

This entry was posted in Good news. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Good News!! (& happy stories), April 8, 2020

1. hocuspocus13 says:

Well…we have here in NJ spring weather
    🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
    Yes I did a going outside today after all a girl must need something of necessity from the store!!! 💄💄💄 👸

Have a Beautiful Day

I am so pleased to see that picture of Rand Paul. He looks pretty rough, but healthy now. I wonder if he wouldn’t have had such a problem if that jerk neighbor of his hadn’t beat the stuffing out of him.

Charlie Daniels prayer is spot on.

3. MaryfromMarin says:

A couple of these HIT THE JACKPOT!

I laughed so hard about the ejection seat tweet that I nearly fell off my chair (imitation being the sincerest form of flattery).

4. JTR says:

I kept chickens for quite a few years. They are a lot smarter than people think they are. Watching them taught me a lot and they really were sweet birds.

Today, my Granddaughter turned 18! Lord, I feel old!

• auscitizenmom says:

Whenever somebody mentions chickens, I remember a story I read a few years ago. This woman had a farm and one of her chickens was old and never had any babies anymore. She kept stealing the baby chicks from their mother. This happened over and over. The mother would go over and attack her and get her babies back. Finally, one day, the mother took her babies back, but left one with the other chicken. They quit fighting after that. That made me think that the mother chicken knew what the problem was.

We kept chickens when I was about 9 until I was about 14. I don’t think I appreciated them as much as I would now. We had a mean rooster too.

Happy Birthday to your granddaughter! My older grandson will be 20 this year. It seems like yesterday that I saw him born …

5. JTR says:

I had a rooster that would watch over feeding time, and Mom and chicks got first go before he would let the others eat anything! He also would catch goodies and teach the bitties what was delicious.