Seen on Facebook, Coronavirus edition

Posted by friend, Betsy:

If you actually watch and listen instead of listening to what CNN tells you to see, President Trump is almost preternaturally calm, clear-headed, and steady in leading the country through what has become an almost incomprehensible crisis. At the same time, he is bold, confident, resolute, and inspiring.

This is model leadership — a word Joe Biden tosses around but knows nothing about. Listen to Joe. He is strident, aimless, and nearly hysterical at times. President Trump is the man who actually has the weight of the world on his shoulders, and he is relaxed, focused, and productive. Joe? He’s stressed and confused at trying to post videos from his den.

We are extraordinarily blessed by having Donald Trump in the White House at this time. I am thankful for it. We all should be. — Brian Troyer

From me (Betsy): I have been watching this press conference, and find myself oddly reassured. I agree with what Brian says, above. I have been on a bit of a roller-coaster ride–for example, Peter and I have both been laid off from our respective jobs over the last 3 days–and feeling pretty unsettled. But watching President Trump in this conference is helping me settle down a good bit. For sure.

This entry was posted in coronavirus, Government, Press Briefing. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Seen on Facebook, Coronavirus edition

“Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?”

• MaryfromMarin says:

“Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”
      [Psalm 143: 8]

2. mugzey302 says:

Overdosing on news makes us anxious and stressed. Choose alternative news sites that are not globalist propaganda sites. If you’re here, you probably already know which ones to choose. NOT the mainstream media.

Eyes are being opened. Many more each day are coming to a fuller understanding of what the Left–both domestic and international–means to accomplish. And it’s certainly NOT the good of the American people or the world population. It is for their own good and prosperity and the ability to RULE others, giving the truly oppressed no voice or choice. We have only to look at the ruined lives and cultures of all countries which have become socialist/communist/progressive/fascist. The despicable sycophantic media is taking joy in leading the vulnerable and ignorant astray.

They care not because they know not the One Who created the universes. They love not because they have no understanding of what love is and how it comes about through the God Who says He IS love.

Lord have mercy!
    God have mercy!
    Lord, give us courage and determination to overcome the obstacles before us!
    Lord, provide President Trump, Vice President Pence, and the Administration with the knowledge of the right path to take which will lead us out of this time of uncertainty, and potential physical and economic disaster.
    Lord have mercy!
    God have mercy!
    Amen.

4. czarowniczy says:

The stamp is a GREAT idea! I just bought one along with one that says: ‘MAGA’. I’m agonna be carrying them and stamping the *** outta every bill I get.